• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I was looking for cases at Amazon for my phone when I stumbled upon this...

Nintendo Game Boy Soft Skin Silicone Case for Samsung Galaxy S3
Linky $1.86 + Free Shipping

They also another one in a different color
Linky for $2.17 + Free Shipping

And lastly
They have one that looks like a cassette tape... They reviews were not all that good, but a fun novelty item non-the-less.
Linky $2.08 + Free Shipping

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Too bad the paint rubs off after a couple of weeks

I bought all three. For a few bucks each I'm not really worried about it. Thanks for the heads up though.

Awesome, I love the cassette tape one. My wife has the same one for her iPhone, which is the perfect size to match an actual tape... and has fooled tons of people. I would suspect with the larger size of the GS3 it would be harder to fool people...

Good call. I was tempted by the $2 cases since I'll usually use my bumper case, but I couldn't help but splurge on a proper gray colored one with the Nintendo text on it:
Gray Gameboy - $5.42

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014