• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Hi Everyone.

I just wanted to pass along this deal for anyone in the NJ area:

This Sunday, 10/14, HP will be hosting a training event at Regal Cinemas in North Brunswick, NJ from 8:00pm-10:00pm. All attendees will receive $40 in Regal Cinemas gift cards which can be redeemed anytime! In addition, HP will be demonstrating and training on some of their upcoming holiday lineup, then at the end of the event, HP will also be raffling off prizes including an HP TouchSmart All-in-One Desktop, HP Envy Laptop, HP printers, an XBox 360, Beats by Dre Headset, XBox 360 games, and Blu-Ray DVD movies.

HP will also be holding another identical event the following Sunday, 10/21 in Secaucus, NJ, and if you follow the link below to live.hpinfolab.com, you will find additional events nationwide occurring on those same dates. The attached flyers are specifically for the NJ events though. These events are open to all retail employees from the following accounts:

Best Buy
Costco
MicroCenter
Office Depot
OfficeMax
Sam's Club
Staples
WalMart

Please note that you must register for the event ahead of time at live.hpinfolab.com. If you are not already a member of this site, you can also sign up for free through that link by providing your name, contact info, and info for the store you work at.

I know this deal may not apply to everyone, but I just found out about it and wanted to share it with all of you. I've attached the flyers I received for the event, and I hope to see some of you there!

Member Summary

Regal Cinema
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › HP
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Lame gift, lame event, lame limited participation. I cant think of a worse "hot deal" post in recent years...

How about Virginia?

Re: Virginia events

Once you are logged into the site, it appears that there are events in Virginia Beach on 10/14, as well as Alexandria and Glen Allen on 10/21. You can see the full list of nationwide events at live.hpinfolab.com

I'll have to disagree with GWBush and say that these events are awesome! I attended a few in Philadelphia when I used to work for Worst Buy and I actually won a laptop along with some gift cards and other freebies (pens, etc.). FYI, while the event may technically be aimed at retail employees, there is no verification system to register on HPinfolab. You do not need an @BestBuy.com or other work email address, and you do not need to submit a paystub. You can simply register with your personal email address, and get your store number (e.g. Best Buy 777) and address off of the Best Buy or Staples website.

Quick & easy money-maker! I'm in for some gift cards. Thanks for the post OP!

There is one near me but on a day I work. Don't really care about HP but I am a techie so seeing new products is always fun.

In Virginia Beach, tomorrow, 8pm, AMC Lynnhaven.

Where does it say all attendees receive $40 regal giftcards? There's an event in Fort Lauderdale tomorrow, j/w if its worth it to sit through two hours of demonstrations..

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.