• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
golfsmith weekend sale - $100 OFF $500, $50 OFF $250 , $20 OFF $100 + FS on $100+

http://www.golfsmith.com

Ends 10/15/12

Use promotion code WEB241WKD to redeem

*PROMOTION EXCLUSIONS: Discount applies to highest-priced, eligible item in your cart. Due to manufacturer restrictions, some items do not qualify for discount. Select items from the following brands are excluded: Callaway, TaylorMade, Nike, Srixon, Ogio, Bridgestone, Prince, Wilson, Head, Dunlop, Adidas, K-Swiss, Under Armour, Yonex and Volkl. All items from the following brands are excluded: Bushnell, Sky Golf, Sun Mountain, Garmin, PING, Titleist, Leupold, Golf Buddy, Motorola, Scotty Cameron, FootJoy, Mizuno, ECCO, True Linkswear, Clicgear, Oakley, Accusport, Zelocity, Zero Restriction, Lacoste, Puma, Luxilon and Babolat. Does not apply to pre-owned clubs, tennis balls, ball machines, tennis restringers, and do-it-yourself putting greens. Additional exclusions may apply. See the complete exclusions list for a complete list of manufacturer restrictions. Discounts cannot be combined with other golfsmith offers or discounts unless specified. Offer ends 10/15/2012. Use promotion code WEB241WKD to redeem. FREE SHIPPING: Applies to ground orders in the contiguous U.S. that qualify. Some manufacturer and category restrictions apply. Not valid on previous purchases, exchanges, special orders or gift cards. No substitutions or backorders.

Golfsmith
Need a Golfsmith coupon that earns 7.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Golfsmith
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

golfsmith has sales of this magnitude every 1-2 weeks. Nothing exciting here. Also, I'm not sure I"ve heard of any other retailer whose sale has this many brands excluded. I prefer Edwin Watts - the service is much better. I had an order with golfsmith where they did not have everything in stock, sent what they had by slow shipping and never bothered to include the rest of the order or tell me about the delays - a week after I received the bulk of my order I called up to find out what was going on with the other item and was told it was on backorder but I should get it shortly. Two weeks later I hadn't heard anything, called back, and was told it was shipping. About 6 weeks after I initially ordered, I received the wrong item, called to complain, and they wanted me to ship back the wrong item at my expense, finally told me they were out of the item I wanted and didn't give a damn about having given me horrible service. I won't buy from them again.

I'd also check out 3 Balls Golf - www.3balls.com - and rock bottom golf - www.rockbottomgolf.com. Both sell genuine brand name equipment at generally better prices than golfsmith and I found that they ship quickly. .

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014