• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Ends today. Lenovo has the Lenovo IdeaPad A1 - 22282NU 7" Multitouch Android 2.3 Tablet (Blue) for $249 - $100 off with coupon code USPA12N104 [Exp 10/12] = $149 with free shipping. Weighs 14.1 oz and features full Flash support and GPS navigation in offline mode.

TI Integrated OMAP 3622 1.0GHz, 16GB SSD, 512MB memory
7" capacitive LED (1024x600), 3.0MP rear/0.3MP front cameras

Linky

Lenovo
See Lenovo coupons that earn Up to 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Lenovo IdeaPad A1 7" 16GB Android 2.3 Tablet
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Link not working for me.

Coupon USPA12N104 not valid for current shopping cart.

working for me

512 mb. really?..so your are selling a Chinese made 7" tablet running 2.3..there are dozens of Chinese made tablets with 1g and running ICS for about $100...

some quick feedback on this, buy from Lenovo outlet if possible for less. run the update to version 2643 and the offline gps will work great. the viewing angle is only bad when using horizontal view with the Lenovo sign on the left side. but for outlet prices which is less then 100, this is a decent tablet that works as an offline gps.

Nexus Tablet or Kindle Fire HD seems like a much better deal for $50 more.

deleted

i would rather go with Nexus 7..thanks for the post though

Deleted

I like the price - but I rate the product red. Picked mine up for 168 - rarely use it. It's only Andriod 2.3 not upgrade-able OS wise, so you're stuck with what you see is what you get.

Also - this tablet is a year + old, and is about the eqiv. of the Kindle Fire spec wise, but the Kindle Fire performs better than A2.3 in my opinion.

Sad to rate a product so low, but if you're looking at trying out a tablet, I haven't used mine as much - Windows Phone, iPod touch, and Kindle Fire spoiled my expectations.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014