• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I'm not sure how much these usually cost, but at $2.99 it's cheaper than the Amazon basic Toslink cable. I was picking up a cheapy display HTIB from Kmart anyway, and realized I needed an optical cable to connect it to my Blu-ray player, and it was fortuitously at $2.99. I actually ordered it online from home for in-store pickup, but when I got there I found it was on sale for that price anyway. Don't know much about the Alphaline brand, but I've connected everything and it works as an audio cable should, feeding 5.1 surround from the player to the HTIB receiver, so that's definitely a plus for it. Obviously if you order it online for delivery you'll have to pay shipping, but if you have a store nearby you should be able check the in-store pickup first to make sure they actually have it in stock. Didn't check the sign on the item, but I'm guessing it's probably part of a weekly sale, so it'll be over tomorrow.

http://www.kmart.com/alphaline-trade-6-ft-digital-fiber-optic-au...

Member Summary

Alphaline 6ft Digital Optical Audio Cable Kmart
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thank you OP! I needed this & priced them at Radio Shack - almost $20.00. You save me $$.

Thanks! They look good, I hope they are...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014