• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Was browsing BN with my wife this evening and was surprised to see a copy of this book on clearance stickered at $24.98. It's a very nice hardbound book that is still near $100 at Amazon and BN.com.

Anyways, this was at the Settler's Ridge BN in Pittsburgh, PA. There was only 1 copy and it was in excellent condition. I would have picked it up myself if I hadn't bought it last year with a 50% coupon. I do not know if its clearanced at all BN's or not. Apologies if I just happened to come across a randomly stickered one, but I thought the price was low enough to post in case its national since it'll make a great gift for the Simpson's fan in someone's life.

EDIT: Online now at $22.48, thanks for pointing it out kafka.

BN.com

Member Summary

Simpson's World (21.76kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary

Not sure about your link, but it was around $13-14 at B&N a couple of weeks ago during their sale and is currently $22.48.

ketamine said:   Not sure about your link, but it was around $13-14 at B&N a couple of weeks ago during their sale and is currently $22.48.

I don't think we're talking about the same item, but I am curious. Could you please link the item you're talkiing about?

I can confirm this. I picked up a couple of copies from my local B&N; they were located in the bargain comics section near the front. The MSRP is $150. Thanks OP!

wooben said:   ketamine said:   Not sure about your link, but it was around $13-14 at B&N a couple of weeks ago during their sale and is currently $22.48.

I don't think we're talking about the same item, but I am curious. Could you please link the item you're talkiing about?

It's true. I bought a copy from BN .com on June 25. It was 12.74.
It had gone up afterwards but it's back online for $22.48
It's still a deal at that price

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014