• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Cannon Egyptian Cotton Bath Towel @ Sears.com - $5.99
was $15.99
Buy Online, Pick Up in Store

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary

towels
Thanks cambraxlex
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Add code: CSOOCT20 for another 20% off to a total (before tax) of $4.79.

The website kept changing and telling me the order wasn't available in the store when I tried to check out. Eventually did order 6 or a random color for $30. Even if they turn out to be no better than workout towels I'm still happy.

stevie123 said:   Add code: CSOOCT20 for another 20% off to a total (before tax) of $4.79.
FYI this code is only good if you use your Sears card.

code works for me regardless of card type....

I just ordered 1 with a Sears gift card (for refunding a previous purpose paid by paypal....never again!) and a regular credit card. The discount stayed..

Thanks OP and Stevie123 the coupon worked for me using Visa on my iPad.

too bad i ordered before the 20% coupon was posted... oh well

30" x 54" which is +/- a normal size bath towel. I'm not a big guy, but I prefer a larger towel ("bath sheet" I think) but still a good deal.

What the heck am I doing? It's saturday and posting online about bath towels. And in for 2.

$7.49 now, plus tax and before coupon if it works.
That makes me think about it. Thanks OP.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014