• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Not sure of the brand quality, but reviews on Amaz0n are good. I've been looking for a tablet for a while, thought this seemed like a pretty good deal for what you get. FW gets you 2.5% cb, so you might be able to do better elsewhere (I got 5% at ShopperDiscounts&Rewards, need to be a member). Discover card has 5% cb on all online shopping this quarter, fyi.

Link

Features
* 1 x AC Adapter
* 1 x Tablet PC
* 1 x User's Manual
* 1 x Warranty Card
- Camera support Video Chat, 0.3MP FRONT
- CPU: 1.2GHz (CPU+GPU+VPU+APU) , OPEN GL 3D Accelerator
- G-Sensor: 3D G-Sensor
- It has a 4-way G-Sensor, providing good experience in games.
- It installed with a high capacity battery of 4200mAh, allows continuous use of 5-6 hours, not 2-3 hours as ordinary Tablet PCs.
- It supports Adobe Flash very fluently. Log in YouTube, Video, and video sites you like, and check what's going on there.
- It supports external 3G module, with a 3G dongle, your can enjoy internet everywhere you like.
- Memory: 8GB
- Network: Support external 3G module dongle
- Powerful hardware support, with 1.2GHz CPU , 3D Accelerator, high resolution screen, you will have very good experience through this Tablet.
- RAM: DDR III 512 MB
- Screen Rotation: Support
- Screen: 9.0"(Capacitive multi-touch) High quality TFT LCD;
- Thousands of apps available from the true app market.
- You know what! It now supports video chat with that fantastic front camera. Supports QQ video talk, MSN Talk.
HOT FUNCTIONS:
Key Features:
Package Content:

Rakuten.com Shopping
See Rakuten.com Shopping discounts that earn Up to 10.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

kocaso-MID-M9000 (30.41kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

FW gets you 2.5% cb, so you might be able to do better elsewhere

Mr. Rebates 3%, BeFrugal 3%, BigCrumbs 3.5%, Extrabux 4%, Discover 5%.

Discover card has 5% cb on all online shopping this quarter, fyi.

If you shop at Buy.com through ShopDiscover, you'll get 5% Cash Back all year round. I don't know if the quarterly 5% for online purchases stacks on top of that. I'd guess not, but if I'm wrong, you'd bag 10%.

It's only 3.5 stars on Amazon I guess some would call that good but it scares me a little bit.

90 bucks you want 5 STARS?

1GB DDR RAM in the title of Buy.com (Android 4.0 (ICS) MID 9" Capacitive Touch Screen Wifi Webcam G-sensor HDMI 3D, 1GB DDR RAM, 8GB Storage - kocaso-MID-M9000-TabletPC)
in specification and Amazon 512MB.

Which one is true?

9.0 800X 480px - that's one huge 800x480.
It is 512MB RAM

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014