• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
LINK

PRODUCT FEATURES

• 18.0-megapixel CMOS sensor
  • Creates an effect 1.6x field of view and captures high-resolution images up to 5184 x 3456 for images with exceptional clarity and tonal range.
  • EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 image-stabilized zoom lens
  • 3" Clear View TFT-LCD monitor
  • Features Live View technology, 160 viewing angle, approximately 100% coverage, and an antireflective and water-repellant coating for a clear and smudge-resistant surface. 7 levels of brightness adjustment.
  • Full HD movie mode
  • Adjust from 100-6400 ISO, with expansion option to 12800 for stunning image capture, even in low light.
  • 9-point autofocus
  • With auto, one-shot AF, predictive AI servo AF, AI focus AF and manual focusing options.
  • 63-zone TTL full-aperture metering exposure controls
  • DIGIC 4 image processor
  • Features noise-reduction technology for fast processing of fine detail, smooth color tones and gradations and natural color reproduction.
  • Face detection technology

Best Buy
See Best Buy promo codes that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Canon EOS Rebel T2i
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Nice find.

Edit: Okay, not really a nice find since the deal was in my Best Buy Deal of the Day email I received a minute ago. Still a great deal though.

Good deal if you don't have to have the latest, greatest. $694 on Amazon. You're only missing the articulating screen from the T3i and the T4i is much more expensive.

I just upgraded from the T2i to the T4i. There is a lot more than just a flip out screen that was upgraded. The T4i has an all new shutter that shoots 5fps, and sounds like a 7D while shooting. It has a touch screen, which seems like a gimmick but is actually very useful. It auto focuses during video and has stereo microphones. The AF is new and improved and works much better. And it has the new Digic 5 sensor.

The T2i is a great camera and this is a GREAT price. I sold my T2i used with no lens for $440 2 months ago. But if you have the cash, the T4i is a much better camera in my opinion.

OMG! The best price I've seen for t2i. I just got a refurb t1i a few days ago and now this suddenly came out. Had to buy this one too. Now waiting for TWO cameras and t1i should go back.
About others in this class: t3i and t4i. As far as I know, the majority of t3 and t3i's are not made in Japan. Very big negative point.
Looks like t4i's are indeed made in Japan but the reviews were not comparable with t2i and t1i. Photo quality has been questioned by many users. So all in all, right now this is the best DSLR under $700 in the market.

Unfortunately sold out.

BewareOfMommaBear said:   Unfortunately sold out.

The price was only valid for Sunday anyway.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014