• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Buy two General Mills cereal, get a free movie ticket

When you buy two General Mills cereal boxes, you get a free movie ticket worth up to $12. Seeing how cereal is about $3/box, this seems like a pretty good deal to me. Codes must be entered by 12/6/2013, and the movie tickets expire 60 days from when they are issued (although you can have them be issued at a later time, if desired).

http://new.emoviecash.com/bigg/code.php?eng

For a list of General Mills cereals: http://www.generalmills.com/Brands/Cereals.aspx

doublejohn op sd

Member Summary

General Mills Cereal
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer

Picture of Boxes with Offer on Front
Thanks Qeyabe
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
All we've been able to find in and around Aurora, IL is Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Fiber One and regular Cheerios. I was ho... (more)

fallonjp (Nov. 16, 2012 @ 10:41a) |

For anyone that still has these, we used ours for a matinee at AMC and were able to get 2 tickets with one certificate b... (more)

fallonjp (Apr. 11, 2013 @ 2:46p) |

Damn I missed this

JediFreeStuff (May. 22, 2013 @ 12:12p) |

Offer codes must be redeemed by December 6th 2012, and the tickets used 60 days from redemption.

To receive your free movie ticket, enter two codes from any two specially marked boxes of General Mills cereal. Print your free movie ticket certificate and take it to a participating theater to receive one free movie admission*!

Click here to see a list of participating theaters.

http://emoviecash.com/locator/

http://www.coupons.com

for cereal discount coupon

SAVE $1.00 ON THREE

Big G Cereals®

Cheerios® • Cinnamon Toast Crunch® • Chex® • Lucky Charms® • Cocoa Puffs® • Trix® • Reese's® Puffs® •
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I just got back from target searching for these boxes:

See my Target deal: Target Deal

I found with movie cash:
Cheerios
Trix
Coco Puffs
Cinnamon Toast Crunch
Lucky Charms

The boxes are Buy 3 Get 1 Free @ 2.99 each so it comes out to $2.25/box or $4.50 per movie ticket.

They also printed out a $2 off 5 boxes of GM cereals to make the next run even cheaper.

Thanks

Great deal thanks!

Nice! I love Lucky Charms, AND I really wanted to see Argo! This all works out The AMC by me is like $9.50/ticket, so this is nice.

where r the boxes marked? Just bought 4 diff. GM cereals for $8 total at Shoprite, and none seems to carry movies...

SinglePapa said:   where r the boxes marked? Just bought 4 diff. GM cereals for $8 total at Shoprite, and none seems to carry movies...on the front; can't miss it.

where has anyone seen them in NY?

Good info, in your calculation though, that's like $4.50 per movie ticket plus two boxes of free cereal (assuming you get the kind you like!)

Qeyabe said:   I just got back from target searching for these boxes:

See my Target deal: Target Deal

I found with movie cash:
Cheerios
Trix
Coco Puffs
Cinnamon Toast Crunch
Lucky Charms

The boxes are Buy 3 Get 1 Free @ 2.99 each so it comes out to $2.25/box or $4.50 per movie ticket.

They also printed out a $2 off 5 boxes of GM cereals to make the next run even cheaper.

How are these tickets redeemed? Through Fandango or only select movie theaters?

Edit: List of participating theaters

Great deal, thanks OP! Going the Target route, I picked up 4 big boxes of cereal (Buy 3 Get 1 Free @ 2.99), minus the $1 off coupon (coupons.com) and 5% RED card discount = breakfast + movie win! Bonus $ off print out was icing!

"enter 2 codes". Pardon my inexperience with this process: does it mean the box may never even leave the store?

Re: "enter 2 codes". Pardon my inexperience with this process: does it mean the box may never even leave the store?

The code is inside the box. You have to remove the bag of cereal to see the code.

thanx. so back to previous question: anyone seen those in NYC stores?

http://www.coupons.com

for cereal discount coupon

SAVE $1.00 ON THREE

Big G Cereals®

Cheerios® € Cinnamon Toast Crunch® € Chex® € Lucky Charms® € Cocoa Puffs® € Trix® € Reese's® Puffs® €
http://www.coupons.com/

Awesome deal just bought 36 boxes. For a total of $72 dollars by using the $2 off 5 coupon that prints out. Now I have 18 Movie tickets and already printed them and they said they are good thru 1/2013 so i think I actually have 90 days to use them. Also wasn't even $72 dollars is even cheaper with food stamps.

that a boy! so any qualified boxes spotted in NYC?

-

you are allowed to use the $12 at the refreshment counter. FREE Popcorn!!!

No this can only be redeemed at the ticket counter for a Ticket up to $12.00

It seems these codes have made it onto boxes of Fiber One as well. I just happened to see two of them on the end cap at Target.
If only I had all of my ducks in order last week. Anyway, I now have two car loads of cereal. Oh my.

SinglePapa said:   that a boy! so any qualified boxes spotted in NYC?

I'm not sure about NYC but I just saw some in Target in NJ, so maybe you'll find them at a Target near you.

All we've been able to find in and around Aurora, IL is Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Fiber One and regular Cheerios. I was hoping to find some Chocolate Chex, Golden Grahams, Honey Nut Cheerios and Lucky Charms. I'll have to check another Target.

For anyone that still has these, we used ours for a matinee at AMC and were able to get 2 tickets with one certificate because the final price came in under the allotted amount.

Damn I missed this

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014