• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
RocketFish PadPivot stand for most tablets(iPad, Touch Pad, Thrive etc) - $4.99 AC - BestBuy store pickup or ship

Add to cart https://clearance.bestbuy.com/detail/rocketfish-padpivot-stand-f...
During checkout. Apply code D2BSAVE

Choose store pickup or shipping
Final price : $6.99 - $2 Coupon = $4.99 + Free Shipping + Tax

Just some additional info - my two separate orders were cancelled as the item was not available for In-Store pickup, so ended up placing an order with free shipping.

Best Buy
See Best Buy discounts that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

RocketFish PadPivot stand for most tablets
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Cant tell from the pictures, how does the tablet attach to the "stand"?

It can attach via sticky pad (ew) or just use it to hold it upright. Check out the video here: http://www.rocketfishproducts.com/products/mobile-phones-gps/RF%...

GWBush said:   Cant tell from the pictures, how does the tablet attach to the "stand"?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xkHEFKU8Yg

Are there car mounts recommended? Would like to mount phone/pads for GPS functions when driving.

In for 1. I hope it will stay strapped to my leg when I get up to use the restroom on the airplane!

Dang , Ive already got a ton of "toys' for my TouchPad , but for $5 as a regular/portable stand it looks a-ok . In for one and thx OP! Green .

Btw , heres the companies "install video" , which shows a couple of interesting points . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_U50w81v_Go&feature=related

Thanks OP. Got 2.

Don't know if anyone else is experiencing this but i ordered 3 of these and after they were delivered they issued me a $150.03 refund that has already been deposited in my debit account. I don't know what is going on but even if i check the order status on bestbuy it shows they issued me the refund.

Mine came in the mail today . It comes in a nice retail package , and looks good if some of your are giving these as gifts . Kinda wish I ordered more than one (as its now oos) .

jaredb03 said:   Don't know if anyone else is experiencing this but i ordered 3 of these and after they were delivered they issued me a $150.03 refund that has already been deposited in my debit account. I don't know what is going on but even if i check the order status on bestbuy it shows they issued me the refund.

Nothing wierd like that for me . Did use my AMEX card and it only shows the normal $5+tax charged ; and nothing besides that .

stereo55 said:   Mine came in the mail today . It comes in a nice retail package , and looks good if some of your are giving these as gifts . Kinda wish I ordered more than one (as its now oos) .

jaredb03 said:   Don't know if anyone else is experiencing this but i ordered 3 of these and after they were delivered they issued me a $150.03 refund that has already been deposited in my debit account. I don't know what is going on but even if i check the order status on bestbuy it shows they issued me the refund.

Nothing wierd like that for me . Did use my AMEX card and it only shows the normal $5+tax charged ; and nothing besides that .

A visa Bank of america debit card.

3 Rocketfish - Bluetooth Speaker for Apple iPad, iPad 2 and iPad (3rd Generation)
SKU 3640066 Shipping
Jared ******
Tracking Number: ****
Subtotal:
74.97 $-150.03
You saved $225.00

Taxes: $0.00
Shipping: $0.00
Total Discount: ($225.00)
Total
$-150.03

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014