• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

ICD=PX312 (87.96kB)
Disclaimer
I was in Walgreens in Houston and was running some prints when I noticed they had the Sony ICD-PX312 digital recorder on clearance for just $17.49 down from $69.99. Awesome reviews for this recorder and just perfect for most needs. Here's the specs

Built-in 2 GB flash memory
Records in MP3 (320 kbps-8 kbps)
Approximately 72 Hours of battery life (recording)
Memory Card Expansion Slot (microSD/M2)
USB: USB 2.0 (Mini-B),System Requirements: Windows, Mac

They also had the Sony ICD-BX112 on clearance for $12.49 too if that meets your needs.

I'm pretty sure the manager said this was a national clearance but as always YMMV. Good luck all!

Walgreens
See Walgreens promo codes that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Sony ICD-PX312 Digital Voice Recorder (35.68kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Sony

Did you find it in the clearance area in the back or with the Sony accessories on the wall with the audio equipment? Thanks ...

sman said:   I was in Walgreens in Houston and was running some prints when I noticed they had the Sony ICD-PX312 digital recorder on clearance for just $17.49 down from $69.99. Awesome reviews for this recorder and just perfect for most needs. Here's the specs

Built-in 2 GB flash memory
Records in MP3 (320 kbps-8 kbps)
Approximately 72 Hours of battery life (recording)
Memory Card Expansion Slot (microSD/M2)
USB: USB 2.0 (Mini-B),System Requirements: Windows, Mac

They also had the Sony ICD-BX112 on clearance for $12.49 too if that meets your needs.

I'm pretty sure the manager said this was a national clearance but as always YMMV. Good luck all!

Heads up: The Sony ICD-PX312 digital recorder was selling for over $40 at the two Walgreen's in San Francisco that I checked so it looks like this is not a nationwide clearance at $17.49.

on a shelf by the photo center prior to this it was locked in a glass cabinet

It was on clearance in Clover, SC, but not that low yet.

they don't even carry it in my store, or so say's the person I talked to !

This is definitely YMMV. I had to go to 3 stores to find it. The first store had it for $42.99. The second store didn't have it but had the BX-800 model for $29.99. The third store finally had it along with 2 other models. Here are all the information.

ICD-PX312 UPC #027242809529 $17.49
ICD-PX820 UPC #027242780828 $17.49
ICD-BX800 UPC #027242780880 $12.99

I believe the PX820 is an older model of the PX312. Only difference I can see is that the PX312 has expandable memory while the PX820 doesn't.

Thanks OP.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014