• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
2 Pack: CamelBak Groove .6L Filtered Bottle @ woot! - $14.99
Compare at $35.00
Shipping adds $5.00
Expires On: Oct 15, 2012 11:59pm

• Filters tap water into fresh, great-tasting water anywhere you go
  • Sustainable, plant-based filter lasts about 3 months or 48 gallons (180 L) of water
  • Certified by NSF International to reduce chlorine, taste and odor
  • Easy to refill and easy to use bottle with a filter built into the straw
  • Spill-proof bite value opens with a bite and seals automatically
  • Integrated loop handle makes it easy to clip a carabineer or carry with the crook of a finger
  • 100% BPA-Free
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Each bottle replaces up to 375 disposable bottles
  • Includes 2 Fresh™ Filters and CamelBak Big Bite Valves

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Anyone actually use these? 0.6L seems to small to be interesting.

johnny98 said:   Anyone actually use these? 0.6L seems to small to be interesting.

Agreed, that's only slightly larger than an average small Arrowhead bottle (the ones that come in a 35-pack at Costco). And the filter part probably consumes a good portion of that volume.

Not that small - 2.535 cups or 20 ounces, or 1.26 pints. That's lots bigger than a bottle of beer and at least the size of a fat bottle of soft drink (I don't drink soft drinks, so I don't know about those sizes)

I use this water bottle regularly - bought them via Woot! It works well for carrying in my pack or purse when I'm going to be where tap water is available for refills. The carabiner feature is handy.

Municipal tap water tastes terrible to me and using all those little plastic bottles (ie from Costco) just doesn't set well with my environmental ethics. This is a good price, even if only to use up the filter once (replacement filters are about $18/6 from Amazon). Amazon http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00437XJY0/

I think I'm in for a 3 pack (6). Good gifts. I like my friends/family to drink water.

mslaurag said:   Municipal tap water tastes terrible to me and using all those little plastic bottles (ie from Costco) just doesn't set well with my environmental ethics. This is a good price, even if only to use up the filter once (replacement filters are about $18/6 from Amazon). Amazon http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00437XJY0/

Just FYI, a lot of the foul taste of tap water comes from chlorine which vaporize over time. Also a lot of the "taste" comes from the bottle. e.g. pastic bottle has a fruity smell because of ester.

IMO, it is more environmental friendly if you refill your water into regular bottles using a more durable water filter

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014