• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Sony PRS-T1 in red for $99 from Newegg Sony PRS-T1. $30 cheaper than anywhere else and comes with free case with light (PRSA-CL10/R) which auto adds to cart with $32.99 price and $32.99 discount. $30 cheaper than I've seen anywhere else plus a free case! Reviews show minimal difference between this model and recently released PRS-T2. Black is still at $129.99.

I never thought I would say it, but Sony is much more open than Kindle and Nook. Use Calibre to load any ePub, LRF, Doc, PDF, RTF, etc. book onto eBook Reader.

Member Summary

Sony Reader PRS-T1
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

don't see the free case when I go to Newegg.

I dunno the T1 is so 5 years ago, at this point I think I'd pay the extra $20 and get a Kindle Paperwhite. It's got a much better screen and I believe the battery life is a bit longer as well. For epub files you can always use epubTOmobi to do the conversion.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014