• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.lowes.com/pd_101484-53723-FL-6002H-2S_0__?productId=3...

40-in Steel Grill Rotisserie

UL and CSA-listed electric motor with on and off switch
Universal, adjustable mounting bracket and 40" spit rod fits most grills
Twin direction motor
2 meat forks with 4 prongs each
Counterweight is included to get smooth turning and reduce motor wear
Easy to set up and install

FREE STORE PICKUP

I have one and it works great

Lowe's
See Lowe's promo codes that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Master Forge
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Discounted through 12/13/2012.

Reviews mostly good, though a couple offered that it's not good enough to cook heavier slabs of food such as:

Does what it says it should but don't expect to be able to cook a turkey on it. The spit itself is not strong enough and bent under the weight of a 5 1/2 lb chicken.

I have done many turkeys (around 12 pounds) with mine worked great ..... It dose start "slow" with the bigger birds but a little push and its fine
(The grill I use it on is only 24' so that could be why I have not had any problems with it bending)

Bagofchips said:   Discounted through 12/13/2012.

Reviews mostly good, though a couple offered that it's not good enough to cook heavier slabs of food such as:

Does what it says it should but don't expect to be able to cook a turkey on it. The spit itself is not strong enough and bent under the weight of a 5 1/2 lb chicken.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014