Voting History
rated:
This was in today's Sacramento Bee

Member Summary

Logo (1.79kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer

No link, no info, poor post.

Pardner? Sounds like the sort of company that would make Lone Ranger cap gun sets back in the 50's.

Hey trashy...you could have posted a link..so now you've really discredited yourself and your private message to me was completely unnecessary. See for yourself, jerk.

http://findnsave.sacbee.com/Local-Ads/a-4246/Big-5-Sporting-Good...

BlurryEyed said:   Hey trashy...you could have posted a link..so now you've really discredited yourself and your private message to me was completely unnecessary. See for yourself, jerk.

http://findnsave.sacbee.com/Local-Ads/a-4246/Big-5-Sporting-Good...

In you PM to me you said I should have made a screenshot for you or give you a picture of the receipt. Say what? Picture of a receipt? A screenshot? In all the years I have been a member of Fatwallet i've not once seen anyone post a screenshot of a YMMV, and maybe a handful have posted receipts but typically it's done for bragging rights.

Any item from Big5 is a local item purchasable only over the counter, with different prices and iffy availability at any given store, making an image of unlikely use.

You tell me that others agreed with your assessment, but the only other person who had anything to say at all was a guy that thought the name of the shotgun was funny.

As far as your second post, I already pointed out that it was in the Sacrammento Bee, and without that detail you wouldn't have found anything. But you're not from Sacramento so wht good did it do you? People who live in the Sacramento area as I do can do as I did - find the item by pulling out the 6 page flier for Big5 that has come with the Sunday paper
for at least the last 15 years.

You want someone to hold your hand, get a girlfriend. I work under the assumption that average intelligence grown-ups can find their way if given basic instructions, and the fact that you could too more than proves my point.

We have a system on Fatwallet for criticism - we give the OP red. You had no reason to even give me red but you certainly had no reason to directly call this a "poor post". It's in bad taste.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014