• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I see many of the smallish semi-auto deals for women being directed toward revolvers. I can agree in some cases, though revolvers might be louder on the ears, leading to less desire for range time (a bad thing).

Regardless of my take on this, I present the RI .38 special, at a price point that even if she doesn't like it, its economical enough to throw in the tackle box and call it a day.

Link

Description:

Model 200 .38 Special Four Inch Barrel Blue Finish Six Round Capacity

Single and double action. Fixed sights. Floating, transfer bar safety.

Caliber: .38 Spl.

Barrel Length: 4

Capacity: 6

Finish: Blue

Member Summary

Gun (92.68kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer

Think this can handle +P ammo?

Do you have to buy a .357 in order to shoot both .38 & .357?

BlurryEyed said:   Do you have to buy a .357 in order to shoot both .38 & .357?Yes, you'll need a 357 Magnum to shoot both.

I would make a suggestion for the Tarus CIA model 85. The fit feel and shaved hammer make for a nice package and it is maybe $20 or $30 more. If you planned on carying this one you would have to deal with the hammer getting caught places also the shorter barrel makes taking it out quicker/easier however the accuracy would not be a great.

Wish it was snub, would definitely go for it.

cantstop said:   Think this can handle +P ammo?
Armscor says it can but not to practice with it.

Logan71 said:   Regardless of my take on this, I present the RI .38 special, at a price point that even if she doesn't like it, its economical enough to throw in the tackle box and call it a day.

In case you land a 900lb shark? Or if there's a shootout at the bluegill pond?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014