• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
FX Channel's awesome series about an outlaw motorcycle club, Sons of Anarchy Season 4 on DVD, in a new, sealed boxset is under $17 shipped on eBay, the cheapest I've seen by at least $15:

SOA season 4 DVD $16.94

It's $39.96 on Amazon:

SOA season 4 @ Amazon $40

I was concerned that it would be a pirated copy at this cheap of a price, but if it is, it is a very, very good copy, even including some FX and SutterInk promotional flyers inside the sealed box. Picture and sound both appear to be original, I had no problems with playback and the disks include extras. The seller ships fast, too - I had it in only three days. The seller's listing states he has more than 10 copies, but if you're interested, I'd jump on this pretty fast, as he sold out around 10 days ago right after I initially purchased this boxset from him, but he's apparently got a new stock of them.

I liked Season 4 a lot better than Season 3, which I feel jumped the shark with that silly baby-hunting trip to Belfast, which seemed to be just an excuse to get Fox to pay for an European vacation for the cast and crew. Can anyone tell me why this show got no Emmy nominations (Katey Sagal got a Golden Globe a year or two back) nor does its star, Charlie Hunnam (dude looks like Brad Pitt's tougher younger brother and is at least as good of an actor) ever seem to appear on any of the late night shows or in any of the entertainment magazines?

FYI if anyone is interested in the show but hasn't watched it yet, Sons of Anarchy Seasons 1-3 are available for free download on Amazon Prime Instant Video for those who are Prime members ($80/yr, includes free 2-day shipping on most Amazon products, as well as a downloadable video collection somewhat similar to Netflix that can be watched through PCs, Blu-Ray players, etc...). As far as I am aware, Season 4 is not available anywhere for a free or included-in-membership price legal download - it's $2/episode, $3/episode in HD on Amazon and not available on Netflix, Blockbuster or Huluplus for downloading.

Member Summary

Sons of Anarchy Season 4 DVD Boxset (17.43kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Wow. Nearly 800 people have checked out this deal, presumably at least half of whom might have some interest in the TV series and this boxset, this deal is less than half the price at Amazon or almost anywhere else, and not a single person rated this green? I don't get it.

maybe because if The movies appeared to be pirated copies, they are - check their feedback

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014