PROMOTIONAL ITEMS
$10 Off Your Purchase of $25 or More - $10 Off

TOOLS
Black & Decker RC436 Rice Cooker - $9.99 [MIR]

TRAVEL
Tag Fairfield 5-pc. Luggage Set - $49.99

Thanks to SL from SD!

Macy's
See Macy's coupons that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Macys Deals
Thanks MVP9596
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

As with Macy's usual worthless coupons, it cannot be used with Specials or Super Buys (or Everyday Values), and you'll likely find several departments with 20% off the entire department until the coupon expires, meaning it can't be used on anything there.

One year, when they were still doing $10 off $10 coupons, a Macy's manager tried to convince me that 20% off the entire kids department was better than being able to use the $10 off $10 coupon on a $12 item. I then realized that math skills were not a prerequisite to becoming a manager at Macy's. I don't even waste my time shopping there on BF anymore.

billrubin said:   As with Macy's usual worthless coupon, it cannot be used with Specials or Super Buys (or Everyday Values), and you'll likely find several departments with 20% off the entire department until the coupon expires.

One year, when they were still doing $10 off $10 coupons, a Macy's manager tried to convince me that 20% off the entire kids department was better than being able to use the $10 off $10 coupon on a $12 item. I then realized that math skills were not a prerequisite to becoming a manager at Macy's. I don't even waste my time shopping there on BF anymore.

'
Totally agree. Even if you find "THE" item which doesn't fall under 100s of exclusions mentioned on the coupon, the coupon will not work mysteriously. Not worth BF morning

One year we had the problem with the $10 coupons, my son (around 16 at the time, I think) emailed them to complain. The wrote back and gave him some BS about how the coupon was valid on many things and they apologized for the inconvenience. I wrote back and said that they could blow off my son but I wasn't going to take that answer. They apologized and said they were sending us each $10 for our trouble. The $10 arrived in the form of a coupon, with the same exclusions as the coupon we had complained about . They didn't even send us a gift card.

I wouldn't trash the coupons entirely. I think their coupons are useful when they have their clearance on added clearance for an added kicker. They're also useful when there's something you have to buy today that is merely on sale or bury-the-thought full price (and yes is not on their prohibited brands list).

I wish they would put the stuff that people actually want on sale. I have to say I had a bad experience with customer service and called the headquarters to complain; because of them I lost a very good shopping bag. The lady on the phone sent me a $200 Macys gift card to make up for the loss.

billrubin said:   As with Macy's usual worthless coupons, it cannot be used with Specials or Super Buys (or Everyday Values), and you'll likely find several departments with 20% off the entire department until the coupon expires, meaning it can't be used on anything there.

Thanks for the heads up. I was going to get their 550 count bedsheets for $19.99 ($19-10).
http://www.fatwallet.com/black-friday/deals/Macys/Macys-Easy-Car...

That would have given Macy's a run for WalMart's 700 count $19.99 bedsheets.
http://www.fatwallet.com/black-friday/deals/Walmart/Walmart-Blac...

Wally's stock is probably gone by now. I'll just revel in saving a gallon of gas at $3.60. Hey, do we have a pet name for Macy's yet? (Crap-cy Cheap-cy May-C)

I went to Macy's today and tried to use the coupon and was denied. Totally a joke...the manager was a total pompous ass also. Worst customer service I have ever seen.

I'm lucky if I get someone who speaks English at my local Macy's. Doesn't make those situations any easier.

i tried 10 off 25 coupon too and mysteriously denied. They have weird way to decide whether the coupon can work or not. They should stop putting coupon out there. I think it is a waste to go to Macy's - it is a messy business!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2015