• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Link

This only works if you have a Sprint line with an activated Galaxy Nexus phone. The extended battery may not be compatible with all cases, but you can always sell it.
Call Sprint telesales (866)866-7509 (you might get transferred if you are on SERO or the referral plans) and ask for the free extended battery combo for the Galaxy Nexus. You pay shipping and tax only ($6.50 for shipping and $0.54 tax for me)

Evidently this deal has been going on for a few months now so maybe I am just super late to the party, but I did a search and didn't see it posted yet. Better late than never...

Sprint
Need a Sprint coupon that earns Up to $125.00 FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Samsung galaxy nexus
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

this little guy only adds 10-15%. I used it and had to get the big one that sticks out of the phone like 1/4" to get a day or two out of each charge.

And this only works on the Sprint/maybe Verizon versions I think. IIRC the GSM battery is a diff size. Or at least not all the Nexii are the exact same size. One/some is/are a little thicker, has/have a diff battery.

beachfitrob said:   And this only works on the Sprint/maybe Verizon versions I think. IIRC the GSM battery is a diff size. Or at least not all the Nexii are the exact same size. One/some is/are a little thicker, has/have a diff battery.

Correct, this battery is likely not compatible with the GSM/HSPA+ version of the galaxy nexus, but I haven't tested it. The GSM and CMDA phones are almost exactly the same size, except the CMDA version is a mm or 2 thicker, but it is possible it will fit...

Yes this battery is compatible with the Verizon version of the phone, but you don't get it for free, obviously

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014