• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
B&H Photo has the following GoPros Hero2s on sale for $199.99 with free shipping. The GoPro Hero3 was announced last night, so expected most retailers to start clearing out their inventory soon.

GoPro HD HERO2 Outdoor Edition $199.99
LINK
GoPro HD HERO2 Motorsports Edition $199.99
LINK
GoPro HD HERO2 Surf Edition $199.99
LINK

Member Summary

GoPro HD HERO2
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Same price at Amazon for outdoor or surf

I am so pissed at GoPro.

I bought a Hero2 while I had a Hero for one reason, streaming to my android smartphone. That functionality still isn't even available and now my Hero2 is obsolete.

F those F'in F'ers.

davidmyles said:   I am so pissed at GoPro.

I bought a Hero2 while I had a Hero for one reason, streaming to my android smartphone. That functionality still isn't even available and now my Hero2 is obsolete.

F those F'in F'ers.

I am in the same boat. And the Hero 2 I just bought had to be RMA'ed right out of the box...

GoPro Hero3 except the "Black" Edition is just an updated version of Hero and Hero2 with built-in Wi-fi now. The "Black" Edition on the other hand is truly an amazing camera based on spec and feature announced...

Key Spec for the GoPro Hero3 "Black" Edition:

4kp 12 fps, 2.7kp 30 fps

1440p48/1080p60/720p120 fps

12MP / 30 fps Burst

Wi-Fi Built-In

Wi-Fi Remote Included

GoPro App Compatible

Pro Low-Light Performance

The Hero3 black at $360 with a free 32GB mem card @ HumbleOutdoors. The built-in Wi-Fi, and smaller size justify the $100 price increase over the Hero2.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014