• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Mug Boss
Disclaimer
Text

http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/772b/

Turn your wimpy mug into a rugged office companion.
•The ideal utility belt for your old office mugs
•Holds all your office supplies in one place
•Twelve durable pockets to hold almost anything
•Read more...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

$5.00 (save 40%) On Sale

$2.99

In stock

•The ideal utility belt for your old office mugs
•Holds all your office supplies in one place
•Twelve durable pockets to hold almost anything
•Read more...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

$5.00 (save 60%) On Sale

$1.99

In stock

Let's get serious for a moment: mugs are essential office gear. They also seem to accumulate from every direction. You get them from co-workers, from spouses, from children, from parents, from friends, from people who want to sell you toner, from . . . you get the idea. But you don't *really* enjoy those mugs, do you? You bought your own mug, your mug, which is your pride and joy. Your precious. What to do with those other mugs then? Do the same thing men in black do with alien remnants – cover 'em up with Mug Boss!

Slap a Mug Boss around your least favorite mug and it's now a mega-strong receptacle for all your desk gear. Made with the same tough construction and materials as its larger contractor-grade cousin the Bucket Boss, the brawny Mug Boss is ready to be used and abused. It has twelve durable pockets which can hold almost anything (pens, screwdrivers, laser pointers, paper clips, Bawls Mints, ad infinitum). Larger items can go directly into the mug itself. To top it off, a hook and loop closure holds the whole thing secure (it fastens through the mug handle). Buy it, use it, love it – just please don't call it an “office tool.”

Please select...Mug Boss $2.99

Quantity:

ThinkGeek
See ThinkGeek discounts that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Mug Boss
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Estimating about $6 S&H for me. Would have bought it with free shipping.

rookiemama said:   Estimating about $6 S&H for me. Would have bought it with free shipping.

So it's $2.01 off but you pay $6 shipping?
Oh man this forum is a complete mess.
Nobody wants to post the shipping charges here if they are high.

Once a piece of work, always a piece of work.

Well, I like it. ;

DaysFan said:   Well, I like it. ;

You like to pay more than retail? ($8.99 for this $5 item)

lol it's funny that Fatwallet mods are sending me all kinds of alerts right this minute with you giving me RED and alerting them my posts are expired.

Look dude, people don't like paying full price. Start mentioning the shipping charges in your posts and they'll like your posts.

Feel free to keep giving me red in my really really old posts.. it's obviously making you feel better.

thx everyone

DaysFan said:   thx everyone

No problem since you deserve all the red you've earned. Trying to make the deal appear "hotter" than it really is...helps no one.

u r the best!

u r the best!

DaysFan said:   u r the best!

Thanks..

DaysFan said:   u r the best!

Thanks again..

woo hoo!

You win some, you lose some. It's a great price if you're getting something else already. Better luck next time DaysFan.

BigBrother87 said:   You win some, you lose some. It's a great price if you're getting something else already. Better luck next time DaysFan.

b*llshit.
It is not a good price.
Look it up!
$2.50-$4.00 everywhere.
Good grief.

u r the greatest!

One bad deal out of 16,700 posts.. Wow, quickly they turn!

I am going to keep it in mind for an add-on if its still available, if I can't resist this:
http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/ecea/?rkgid=275668648&cpg=ogpla...

robby69 said:   One bad deal out of 16,700 posts.. Wow, quickly they turn!

Spamming the boards doesn't add creditably.

A site can offer a new Camry for "$1.00." If that's all I put in the title...sounds like a great deal.

If the small print says: "required $25k processing/shipping+handling fee"....not a good deal.

Same concept as in this thread and total "out-the-door" price is all that matters for any deal. This isn't rocket science.

robby69 said:   One bad deal out of 16,700 posts.. Wow, quickly they turn!

I am going to keep it in mind for an add-on if its still available, if I can't resist this:
http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/ecea/?rkgid=275668648&cpg=ogpla...

b*llshit yet again. (one bad out of 16,700)
Do a little reasearch here.
This user has been told over and over again (including by mods) to simply add the shipping charges to their posts so we know whether or not it's a deal.
It sucks realizing at checkout, the deal was NEVER a deal.
Not posting shipping charges on purpose because their high is.. well you know the answer to that already.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014