Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Olympus PEN E-PL1
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Just a note. This is the body without the lens. If you plan on buying the kit lens, you're get a better price buying one with the lens bundled. That being said, Cameta is top notch and I can't recommend them enough.

that seems like a crazy sweet deal!

Great camera body, lots of haters, but the images that come out are very nice, require pretty much no post processing work.

Cameta is great. Fast shipping and my refurb E-PM1 looked brand new. Only had 132 shutter activations. I really like the camera, much easier to carry around vs. my dSLR kit.

ProppaT said:   Just a note. This is the body without the lens. If you plan on buying the kit lens, you're get a better price buying one with the lens bundled. That being said, Cameta is top notch and I can't recommend them enough.

I cannot find this new version bundled w/ a lens. Is there such a deal? Seems all the bodies with lenses are refurbs...

bonjonno said:   ProppaT said:   Just a note. This is the body without the lens. If you plan on buying the kit lens, you're get a better price buying one with the lens bundled. That being said, Cameta is top notch and I can't recommend them enough.

I cannot find this new version bundled w/ a lens. Is there such a deal? Seems all the bodies with lenses are refurbs...

PL1 is old, you are not going to find many new ones left. The Factory Demo and Refurb units from Cameta are in excellent condition. It is very easy to check shutter count and Cameta backs them with a 1yr warranty. Research them online and on the camera forums, there are few if any complaints.

bonjonno said:   ProppaT said:   Just a note. This is the body without the lens. If you plan on buying the kit lens, you're get a better price buying one with the lens bundled. That being said, Cameta is top notch and I can't recommend them enough.

There is the demo version bundled with the old lens for $200 + $11 shipping. I would recommend getting the new/demo body with the demo version II lens for $120/140 + $100 (lens) shipped.

El Bumpo.
$20 price drop.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014