• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 White 3G Unlocked Cell Phone w/ 5.5" Super AMOLED Touch Screen / Bluetooth 4.0

AT&T - 3G

Link

Member Summary

galaxy note
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

$28.33/month for 24 months.. if you're thinking of buying this and going prepaid.

huh? lol isn't this phone 4g LTE

this is the international version, we'll have to wait until late October / mid November for the U.S. LTE version.

Litobird said:   huh? lol isn't this phone 4g LTE
cwhiteh2 is correct. The N7100 is the international version with no LTE. There is also an international version with LTE which is the N7105. However they don't support any of the US LTE Bands. So we'll have to wait until it comes out in the states.

cwhiteh2 said:   this is the international version, we'll have to wait until late October / mid November for the U.S. LTE version.

I hear Sprint has confirmed their release date for their GN2. And it's supposed to be Oct 25. I am hoping AT&T will follow suit.

I read last night that Verizon/AT&T were releasing on Oct 25. We'll see. PC-tablet dot com article link

I got a white one from Newegg (arrived today) for $630 after FW CB. eBay daily deals has it today for $589. It's an AMAZING phone.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Samsung-Galaxy-Note-II-N7100-16GB-Fa...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014