• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Craftsman 1.5 Gallon Portable Air Compressor with Hose and 8PC Accessory Kit on sale at Kmart for $79.99. Just in time for Halloween haunt features (we are using it for a zombie airblaster). Has fairly good ratings. It is not your heavy duty compressor, but for light duty work with higher SCFM output versus weight, it is hard to beat. http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/p_10151_10104_010W035698110001P

You can purchase at Sears and they will do a pricematch within 7 days of the purchase to Kmart's price through 10/31/12.

Be sure to purchase through FW CashBack for 4% CB!

Amazon has the Porter-Cable version of it listed for $109.99 http://www.amazon.com/Porter-Cable-CMB15-Oil-Free-Shrouded-Compr...

Kmart.com
Need a Kmart.com coupon that earns 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

compressor
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

LOL! I wanted to hear more about your zombie air blaster! Sounds cool!

tortio said:   LOL! I wanted to hear more about your zombie air blaster! Sounds cool!

We are building a PVC pressure chamber with a irrigation controller to release the air with a trigger, and routed through smaller size pipe to give a blast of air when the ToTreater come up the walk. Instead of using a foot pump, we are going to attach the compressor to the chamber to keep it supplied via our shop air hose.

New addition to this years haunt. We will see how it does.

Thanks for asking.

reoking said:   tortio said:   LOL! I wanted to hear more about your zombie air blaster! Sounds cool!

We are building a PVC pressure chamber with a irrigation controller to release the air with a trigger, and routed through smaller size pipe to give a blast of air when the ToTreater come up the walk. Instead of using a foot pump, we are going to attach the compressor to the chamber to keep it supplied via our shop air hose.

Thanks for asking.

No problem, that sounds awesome! You got to put up a pic and/or vid on Youtube.

tortio said:   reoking said:   tortio said:   LOL! I wanted to hear more about your zombie air blaster! Sounds cool!

Thanks for asking.

No problem, that sounds awesome! You got to put up a pic and/or vid on Youtube.

I'll see how it comes out and let you know.

price dropped another $5

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014