• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Sharp - 42" Class - LCD - 1080p - 60Hz - HDTV - $315.99 + tax (BestBuy B&M only - YMMV)

Local store in Bellevue WA has this Sharp for very good price.

Sharp - 42" Class - LCD - 1080p - 60Hz - HDTV
Model: LC-42SV50U

http://stores.bestbuy.com/498/clearance/tv-video/tvs/sharp-42-cl...

There seems to be a few of them in stock.

nmthien op sd

Best Buy
See Best Buy discounts that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

LC-42SV50U (27.37kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I think the reason you got red is because is the order of your response. It looked like you were threadcrapping and not... (more)

mjbok (Oct. 29, 2012 @ 10:02a) |

Got one. Hope it works well!

xephalon (Oct. 29, 2012 @ 11:10p) |

xephalon (Oct. 29, 2012 @ 11:10p) |

•1080p display Provides the highest quality progressive-scan picture possible from a high-definition source.
•Two 10W speakers With virtual surround sound technology provide an immersive listening experience.
•Inputs Include 3 HDMI (2 rear, 1 side), 1 component/composite shared (rear), 2 audio (rear), 1 PC audio (rear), 1 PC (rear) and 1 RF (rear).
•Outputs Include 1 digital audio (side) and 1 headphone (side).
•3 HDMI inputs HDMI cable not included. High-speed HDMI cable is the only connection that can deliver a full HDTV experience with a full 1080p picture and digital surround sound.
•PC video input Lets you connect your computer to experience high-resolution images.
•USB port For quick connection of a digital camera or other USB device.
•Additional handy features Include A/V mode, photo mode and closed captioning.
•42" screen measured diagonally from corner to corner For optimal viewing in large rooms.
•Ultraslim design (3-33/64" deep) Ideal for wall mounting (with optional mounting kit, not included).
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

$340 at columbus oh

$379.99 for me.

$379.99 for 02026 zip

Seems a nice TV.

Any suggestions on why this might be on closeout?

Found at $315.99 within 20 miles.

Any guesses what comps will be towards BF (42", LCD, 1080p, major name brand)?
Anyone think we'll see LED like this for $300?

For those who con't find this at their locacal bestbuy:

It is $332 with free shipping at cost central

Linky

3050 In Stock as of 7:45pm 10/18/2012

Just want to say thanks for OP because that the deal works well for me!

Yes thanks, Dallas Park Lane store had it for $315, each store has it's own closeout item section, look on the particular store section of the BB site , I had to get the kid in sales to look it up because it wasn't in the close out section of the store, he needed the SKU to check their computer and was suprised to see they had it. This is my 1st HDTV and don't have the HDMI hooked up yet, it is a little weak on the volume but once I fiddled it over to surround it was much better, now I don't have to get up early on BF

Nice deal, thanks for sharing it.

$363.99 For me. evanm info is better for me. thank you evanm

Please disregard, I didn't read the instructions

Alant2 thanks for the heads up. Just leaving for lunch to go get one and it was $315 this morning and now $379. Forgetabout it! Like Costco return policy better. Thanks ButcherBoy for the deal. Guess BestBuy is getting like Amazon, if you don't buy it at that second, who knows what the price will be. And they got you into the store!

alant2 said:   only clearance at 1 store now:
This store only.
457 120th Ave NE
Bellevue, WA 98005
Phone: 425-452-8060
GEO: 47.613373, -122.18105

It still shows up at my store. Did you follow the directions from above?

kmanster said:   Yes thanks, Dallas Park Lane store had it for $315, each store has it's own closeout item section, look on the particular store section of the BB site , I had to get the kid in sales to look it up because it wasn't in the close out section of the store, he needed the SKU to check their computer and was suprised to see they had it. This is my 1st HDTV and don't have the HDMI hooked up yet, it is a little weak on the volume but once I fiddled it over to surround it was much better, now I don't have to get up early on BF

Good luck!

Great post in for one

My local store was happy to price match at $315.99.

Out of the box the picture is OK, not great but probably about as good as it get's for under $350 with tax.

Just so you know - Our Best Buy in AZ said they will price match another Best Buy. A local Best Buy had the TV on close out but at a price of $389.99. They are matching the 315.99 price. Thanks for the tips. I LOVE FAT WALLET!

Sharp,Samsung are 2 really good TVs.

I searched the sku from bestbuy website and checked the availability. Then clicked the store. Finally selected clearance. And found the TV is 315$.

I went to buy one this afternoon. Thanks. I love fatwallet.

FYI, if you want to see the price in your store, it's easy...with the store number.

Use the store locator to find the #, then change the <store> below to that number:

http://stores.bestbuy.com/<store>/clearance/tv-video/tvs/sharp-42-class-lcd-1080p-60hz-hdtv/LC-42SV50U/5061483/

I also stumbled upon this...it lets you see all tv's on clearance at your store:

http://stores.bestbuy.com/<store>/clearance/tv-video/tvs/

And of course, by extension, this should be all clearance items (but it lists them in categories):

http://stores.bestbuy.com/<store>/clearance

Just picked up two of the OP's Sharp 42-inchers at the BestBuy in Athens, GA for the $316 price. Did not have this one on display, but they did have the 46" version, which looked pretty good, at least for our purpose.

They have four more left.

Box does not say Aquos. Not a problem here. These are for bedroom and home office. Nice deal. Thanks OP!

Great deal...

I missed it by about 10 minutes...crap!

I did make up for it though...

I saw the Insignia 39" 1080p for $349 on sale for $299. They had an open box that was marked down to $247. I walked out with it for $210 plus tax and a 2 year warranty for $250. Long story short...there's always room to negotiate!

thx op. scored.

Was able to pick one up in Canton, GA - thanks OP!

Thanks OP, 1 in stock at my local store

$423 out the door for 94609.

Just picked it up for 415.99 at Bestbuy in Skokie. I had to get them to pull it up with the SKU otherwise they could not find it.

Although I didn't get a tv,the clearance links led me to a Pioneer VSX-821-K for $74.99 . New in the box which I thought was a hot deal

Great deal green for you!

Awesome, went to Best Buy and got one today. Thanks!

Doh. Forgot prices adjusted on Sundays. Back to $379.99 today. *sob* Need a cheap 42" TV.

old technology, only 60hz (don't do 3D movies at all), CCFL backlit (yes, LCD tv's tend to be on the cheap if they use cathode tubes instead of LED to light the display).

Personally, I would buy an LED aquous if there was an excellent price on it. Right now I have a DLP which is good but not great. Lightly used and really light and easy to carry. I paid too much for it when it was current technology oh well.

$315.99 for a 42 inch display imho is a real low price and I doubt anyone will have problems with this TV.

lol @ me getting red for answering his question then stating at the bottom that the tv is fine.

centuryrider said:   Seems a nice TV.

Back on clearance for $315.99 (in quite a few stores). After watching a few movies on it, seems good value for the money.

I think the reason you got red is because is the order of your response. It looked like you were threadcrapping and not responding.

rendition said:   old technology, only 60hz (don't do 3D movies at all), CCFL backlit (yes, LCD tv's tend to be on the cheap if they use cathode tubes instead of LED to light the display).

Personally, I would buy an LED aquous if there was an excellent price on it. Right now I have a DLP which is good but not great. Lightly used and really light and easy to carry. I paid too much for it when it was current technology oh well.

$315.99 for a 42 inch display imho is a real low price and I doubt anyone will have problems with this TV.

lol @ me getting red for answering his question then stating at the bottom that the tv is fine.

centuryrider said:   Seems a nice TV.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014