Voting History
rated:
El Linko

Use code CA01A2ICH3

Member Summary

Coffee (32.84kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Where is the coupon? It is not on the link.

TENOFFONE

If you purchase a bag of coffee instead of K-Cups shipping is free, unless you buy the discounted bags and then it will not be free.

I can't find any $9.49 10 oz bags that have free shipping. Did I miss something?

prettyinpink2904 said:   If you purchase a bag of coffee instead of K-Cups shipping is free, unless you buy the discounted bags and then it will not be free.

Shipping on my cart was $5.99 for 2 bags of coffee (2x 10oz). It wasn't worth it, so I abandoned.

FYI, it doesn't appear to be a flat $10 off. On two $7.49 bags it worked as BOGO and took $7.49 off the $14.98 total.

$10.85 for a 24 pack of kcups delivered using code. Not great but not bad, either. Nice selection. Thanks, OP

prettyinpink2904 said:   If you purchase a bag of coffee instead of K-Cups shipping is free, unless you buy the discounted bags and then it will not be free.

Which bagged coffee did you get free shipping on?

I added two bags of Columbia Decaf whole bean which is not discounted and just like the other users noted it received BOGO but still had $5.99 in shipping applied… same as if I did the discounted Fair Trade Organic Decaf whole bean.

To get the free shipping:
Add one bag of $9.49 coffee to your cart. Then add basket filters ($1.50) to your cart and choose auto ship which will make the filters free. Only choose auto ship on the filters, which will also give you a free coffee mug. Then enter coupon code (tenoffone) which should bring your total to $0.00. Just make sure once you receive your order you cancel the auto ship.

Basket fillers are OOS, so no way to get the free shipping now.

24 K-cups for $8.24 with shipping i.e., $0.34 per cup Sumtran extra bold plus free travel mug. Not bad. Thanks OP.

If you purchase 4 packs shipping is free. Also, in most cases these packs are 24 versus the 16 I usually buy at Kohl's or most other stores. 4 boxes for me with free shipping was $45. Best thing for me is that they always taste fresher when they come from them as I have been ordering direct for a year.

makharaja said:   24 K-cups for $8.24 with shipping i.e., $0.34 per cup Sumtran extra bold plus free travel mug. Not bad. Thanks OP.

Got the same thing, nice deal!

lazypinkmonkey said:   Where is the coupon? It is not on the link.

why all the red, the OP message was EDITED at this time:
Message edited by: FatWallet moderator on 2012-10-19 09:40:49 CDT

and MY POST was from 7:05 EST. the TENOFFONE code was not there when the OP first posted, but of course you guys all knew that and gave red anyway.

El Bumpo!

Deal is back with a new code.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014