• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
For next day pick-up in an Apple Retail Store, buy an iPhone 5 online between 10 p.m. and 4:00 a.m. local time. Quantities are limited and availability can change quickly - an iPhone is only reserved for you when checkout is completed.

iPhone5

Apple Store
See Apple Store discounts that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Logo
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer

iP5
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts

factory (Oct. 20, 2012 @ 7:32a) |

No, I haven't done this myself. However, AT&T's stated policy is to unlock iPhones that are no longer under contract ob... (more)

samdix (Oct. 21, 2012 @ 5:31p) |

Yes, you have to go all the way, (after putting in your SS No.) before it would show which retail store has stocks. I ju... (more)

ealimbuyao (Oct. 27, 2012 @ 11:08p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

What ? Are you bluffing?

No, i am not. I saw this on Apple.com

But despite that option, if you add phone in cart, it unavailable every where?

You see that on the Apple site? They says that "For next day pick-up in an Apple Retail Store, buy an iPhone 5 online between 10 p.m. and 4:00 a.m. local time. " Maybe it isn't the right time now

List price hot deal?

Anyone knows how to order an unlocked iPhone5 on Apple's website?

I almost cancel my iphone order witch will be arrive Nov 15-21, order a new iphone @ check out page, you need select store for pick up, no stock every store in CA.

I'm interested in iphone5 so I just have a look.

Thanks for sharing this deal which works for my BF.

Free shipping...

Pickup at local store...

Does not compute.

Thanks OP

I think everybody know this .

Op, the world is round.

Elsewhere on the internet, thousands of other products are available at retail price with free in-store pickup, if they happen to be in stock. Green for me!

wow, omg, i cant believe this, an iPhone5? free shipping or in-store pick up? this is insane, what a deal, first time ever i feel my wallet so much fatter. Thanks OP!

I can't believe I sold one for $930

For those that want to buy unlocked, it's cheaper to buy the AT&T iPhone for the contract price, and then pay the $325 ETF. Once you've satisfied the contract obligations through the ETF, just request an unlock from AT&T and you're good.

samdix said:   For those that want to buy unlocked, it's cheaper to buy the AT&T iPhone for the contract price, and then pay the $325 ETF. Once you've satisfied the contract obligations through the ETF, just request an unlock from AT&T and you're good.

Have you tried this route yourself?

moneynomore said:   samdix said:   For those that want to buy unlocked, it's cheaper to buy the AT&T iPhone for the contract price, and then pay the $325 ETF. Once you've satisfied the contract obligations through the ETF, just request an unlock from AT&T and you're good.

Have you tried this route yourself?

I have. Successfully.

Just be aware however iPhone 5 is not a "world phone" and you will only receive LTE service in the US on AT&T and in Canada on any AT&T phone. If you want LTE service elsewhere in the world you have to buy (& unlock) from Sprint or Verizon as there is some overlap on the bands used for those phones with the international iPhones.

morris0319 said:   I almost cancel my iphone order witch will be arrive Nov 15-21, order a new iphone @ check out page, you need select store for pick up, no stock every store in CA.

Didn't believe there was any truth to the phones being available in store for next day pick up but then was able to order both a Sprint 32gb and 16gb units for pick up last week at Valley Fair San Jose Apple Store....it's kind of hit and miss as far as stock goes. Phones were in stock for about 24 hours at 3 stores that day so just keep checking at 10PM

HansB said:   morris0319 said:   it's kind of hit and miss as far as stock goes. Phones were in stock for about 24 hours at 3 stores that day so just keep checking at 10PM

How does the site know your location? It doesn't even ask for a zip code - just says 3-4 weeks delivery. Do you have to go ALL the way through the order process to actually see valid stock in your area?

No, I haven't done this myself. However, AT&T's stated policy is to unlock iPhones that are no longer under contract obligations, at the request of the account holder, with a limit of 5 devices per account per year.

factory said:   HansB said:   morris0319 said:   it's kind of hit and miss as far as stock goes. Phones were in stock for about 24 hours at 3 stores that day so just keep checking at 10PM

How does the site know your location? It doesn't even ask for a zip code - just says 3-4 weeks delivery. Do you have to go ALL the way through the order process to actually see valid stock in your area?

Yes, you have to go all the way, (after putting in your SS No.) before it would show which retail store has stocks. I just ordered 2. Waiting confirmation email for pick up.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.