Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Kyocera 126 (25.42kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

When do the included 300 minutes expire?

Net10: 300 minutes expire 60 days after you activate. There also may be an expiration for the opportunity to activate.

wboehmer said:   Net10: 300 minutes expire 60 days after you activate. There also may be an expiration for the opportunity to activate.There has never been an expiration related to activation. I am activating Net10 phones with 300 minutes that are at least 7 years old.

These are CDMA phones.
The free minutes that come on the phone are not transferable to another phone. It may be possible to transfer the minutes online, but they may also kill your phone for doing so. Once they kill your phone you will have lost all minutes on the phone including any purchased minutes.

I haven't logged into this site in years, was just browsing and saw this deal. I had to give the OP a thumbs up because this is a killer deal! I was just looking for a cheap burner phone and decided I didn't need one bad enough for $40 or so...but $14? I'm in! Thank you OP!

Green for ya OP. Heck of a deal. In for 2 as that's all you can order.

do the minutes expire?

jimates said:   There has never been an expiration related to activation. I am activating Net10 phones with 300 minutes that are at least 7 years old.I just found a couple of unactivated phones, but I can't find the SIMs. Am I OOL?

No sim in the k126c as it is cdma.Cant beat it in some areas,and cant use it in others. If I hadnt hit my credit quota already this month I'd score a couple of these.You're getting 30 dollars worth of talk time for 15 dollars and change!

Thanks, but mine are Nokia. I used to use them so long ago, I can't recall if they take SIMs or not.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014