• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Charter Internet Plus

Moved into a new apt in MA a few weeks ago and was looking for internet deals. Charter had this price back in July but jacked it up to $39.99/mo for no reason. Looks like they changed it back to $29.99/month so I signed up. Includes a free modem rental. Also have to pay the usual $20 install fee.

Member Summary

charter
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I used Charter for years, not terrible but not great either. Just so-so. This is a great price, though.

After my promo period of 24 mons at 29.99, they offered 12 mons at 34.99. This was in W Michigan.

In Northern Nevada and $29.99 is the norm for plus. I have the one below it for $25 a month and get data download speeds of over a meg per second. Pretty fast for the cheap version.

In metro Atlanta, threatened to quit and they wouldn't offer me anything to bring down my $70/month 30 MB service.

That price is only good in SoCal if you bundle it with other services.

Got it in metro Atlanta! 30Mbps $29.99/ month ($19.99 install) with free modem SB6121. Now looking for a good wireless router...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014