rated:
Hannah Montana 2 Meet Miley Cyrus 2 CD Set 1 $8.99 USD

Little Miss Cylinder Table Lamp 1 $12.99 USD

Twilight Original Motion Picture Soundtrack 1 $9.99 USD

Subtotal: $31.97
Coupon (sq50): -$16.00
Shipping (Standard): $1.99

Grand Total: $17.96

The coupon code SQ50 appeared on another expired post, but I wanted to make a mention that it is good for ANY of the items listed in the Small Quantity section.

Here is the link:
Small Quantity Sale

Of course, there are items there for more than little girls, but I just did some early Christmas shopping for mine knowing that our holiday will be very tight, and thought to share my purchase with the FW community. I hope it inspires you to hit the GREEN for me.

Member Summary

hannah montana (14.58kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Use Coupon Code "SQ50" to get 50% off of any item in the Small Quantities Sale Section

No offense intended but my experience with Graveyard Mall was so bad that if they told me the sky was blue, I'd have to look before I'd believe anything they say. HORRIBLE customer service and will lie to you in the blink of an eye.

No offense at all, Atariman56. I appreciate your candor, and will definitely report back when I receive the products. It's too lte for me to do anything but to keep my fingers crossed, unfortunately.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014