• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I found this at my Sams Club in Riverview, FL... They had a bunch

Nicely built, and for $100 you can't go wrong...

Even includes a grill cover!

http://www.samsclub.com/sams/propane-patio-grill-26-000-btu/prod...

•Dual burner 26,000 BTU grill
•Porcelain covered grates with warming rack
•482 sq. in. of cooking space
•Folding shelves for easy storage
•Accessory knobs
•2 towel bars
•Ability to use a full sized 20 lb. propane tank
•Bottle opener and cap catcher
•Grill cover included

Sams Club
Need a Sams Club coupon that earns 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Propane Patio Grill - 26,000 BTU
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

May want to add in store only... online price is $179.98.

I sm surprised these are even still in clubs. In most of the US Sams cleared them out months ago. Officially Sams starts reducing grills the last week in July nationwide. By Labor day weekend they are at the 75% off tier or long gone. Anyway we get tons of this particular patio grill model and another identical red version in Sams/Wal-Mart salvage. Apparently the average consumer either lacks the basic skills or patience to assemble it correctly and they eventually give up and return it. LOL! Perhaps it is because they try to assemble it with the 5 cent screwdriver and allen wrench they provide with the grill. Overall quality is what you would expect from a $75 grill and certainly not a $200 one. Plus, unlike some other grills Sams sells only interior parts of the grill are 100% stainless so that nice shiny cover that looks like stainless will actually rust. For sure , you will need the included cover if storing it outside.

Yawn.. I posted about this a while ago. Low quality grill. 99$ in Ft.Myers.

$179 on line. Will check out the local store here in Tucson tomorrow.

Has pretty poor reviews online.

pimconfusedjr said:   Has pretty poor reviews online.

I actually own it, and don't agree. Some people can't follow assembly directions.

Of course its not a $1000 grill, but compared to others in the price range, its quite good.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014