• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Home Depot this morning outside of houston - this super clamp workstation was listed at - 159.00 and on clearance for 118.00 - it rang up at 83.06.

RIDGID SuperClamp Workstation
Model # AC9955
Internet # 202080107
SKU 881972

http://www.homedepot.com/h_d1/N-5yc1v/R-202080107/h_d2/ProductDi...

Member Summary

RIDGID SuperClamp Workstation
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

yea saw this in west seattle as well at this price, looks very much like the craftsman version I got for a similar price, in fact i think they are same manufacture. craftsman one had a handy 52 inch extention I just used to make a table out of a sheet of plywood to assemble cabinets on

this one goes to 37-1/2 wide stock, i am not sure what i am going to do with this but have it incase i need it.

superclamp
Disclaimer
Its only 69.06 in omaha. Still in the normal section, not clearance section

Is this a knockoff of the Rockwell jawhorse? How does it compare?

its a copy of the craftsman one; the hardware is identical in every respect, the only difference is the square cutouts on the rigid are oval on the craftsman. the rockwell one is heavier, has a higher duty rating, has a larger clamp surface, and iirc has wheels for moving, which is handy since even this one is bulky. it also may have some more usefull accessories, like for holding irregular objects. i find this lesser version sufficient for any use i can think of; its already rated for more weight than even a steel fire door for instance, and i wouldn't dare risk a slab of granite to a clamp like this where the ends are not supported. I put legs on my plywood table for building an ikea wardrobe on the sheet of ply i mentioned above. All in all a decent tool, haven't used it as much as i could with a little imagination, but then i haven't dragged it to a job site where i imagine it would find a lot of uses.

I also have a bunch of these, which I find fantastic:

http://www.homedepot.com/h_d1/N-5yc1v/R-202021304/h_d2/ProductDi...

Picked one up for 34.03 in IL

Son picked up last 3 in Southern Ca store for $33.00 ea. Used Home Depot $50 off $100 coupon to pay. Actual cost ea about $16.00
Love it when two deals can be put together for even greater savings

Thanks 1me2ao! Waited them out and got it for $34. Great deal and was the last one.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014