• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I bought this last time it went on sale and it is AWESOME.
Well worth $199.
At one point we had 10+ kids bouncing around in it at the same time- it was tight but yes it's that big. So far I think we've used it over 15 times. Setup & breakdown takes less than 5 min so whenever friends come over with their kids it is the best thing to keep them busy for hours while we drink beer.
$199

Excellent reviews on Amazon:Reviews Amazon is selling for $300 + so seems like a great deal!
Let me know if you likey!

Sears
See Sears discounts that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Little Tikes Jump and Slide Bouncer
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Nice - tax for most likely all

Check this at LittleTikes.com they have free shipping no tax for me and a 5% off code ends to tonight

Would be $226.09

archena said:   Nice - tax for most likely all

Check this at LittleTikes.com they have free shipping no tax for me and a 5% off code ends to tonight

Would be $226.09

Don't get it. Unless you have a tax rate of over 13%, the Sears deal is still better (they have free shipping, too).

selling on Amazon for $225 with free ship, no tax. You have to look at the right model. Hard to believe that LittleTikes makes so many different models of these

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014