• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://Cigarsintl.com/say141

Top-Shelf Glass Top Humi Sampler #2
Introductory offer for new customers!

If you like handmade cigars, youíre gonna love Cigars International! To prove it, Iíve compiled a sampler with 10 of the finest cigars in the world plus a FREE glasstop humidor for one super-low introductory price: instead of the normal retail of $146.70, my offer to you is just $29.99!* Iím betting once you receive these outstanding cigars, together with our full 92-page cigar catalog, youíll become a lifetime customer. Now thatís an offer you canít refuse!

Sampler includes 1 each of:
- Cohiba Red Dot Robusto (5x49)
- Hoyo Excalibur Epicure (5.2x50)
- La Gloria Cubana Serie R #5 (5.5x54)
- Macanudo Hyde Park (5.5x49)
- CAO Black Bengal (6x50)
- Punch Pita (6.1x50)
- Gurkha Triple Ligero Toro (6.2x50)
- Torano Noventa Santiago (5x50)
- Garo Double Habano (4.7x52)
- Padilla 1948 Ed. Limitada Robusto (5x50)
- Whitetail Glasstop Humidor (50 Capacity)

If you want free shipping for your entire order and need a nice cigar lighter, then add this to your cart:
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/prodDisp.asp?item=M-LIGHT4

1 lighter for $14.95, or 2 for $25.00. Either one will net you free shipping for your entire order.

Member Summary

it was a great deal! I've seen my Humidor in stores for $53 and the cigars were top notch!!!

The glass top humidor's sometimes do not hold the constant humidity well. That being said, if you are just getting started, or just want the smokes, this is a pretty good deal.

this is always a great deal, especially as a gift to someone who's getting into smoking cigars, etc.

This is the best selection I've seen in a low end newbie sampler. The humidor is crap, but smokes are decent to good.

Some thoughts on cigars by George Carlin:

Carlin on cigars

lousygolfer said:   Some thoughts on cigars by George Carlin:

Carlin on cigars

Some thoughts on cigars by kriskoS4.

I don't like penis but I like cigars.

not bad. Wouldn't call them top shelf, but a good deal for the $$$

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014