• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/

The program is available for $39.95, but it will be free for our visitors as a time-limited offer.

Magic DVD Copier is a very easy and powerful DVD copy software, which can copy any DVD movie to blank DVD without any loss of quality, or compress a DVD-9 movie to fit on a 4.7 GB DVD. You need only insert your DVD movie and a blank DVD then press “Start”, everything will happen automatically and complete within 20-60 minutes. Then you can enjoy the new DVD on any PC or Home DVD Player.

Magic DVD Copier can also copy DVD movies to hard drive without any loss of quality. You can enjoy them anytime without DVD discs.

Member Summary

Magic DVD Copier (7.93kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary

Will this decrypt encrypted dvds as well, in particular our newer Disney dvds?
Edit: seems like it is capable of decryption and in fact can be set to ignore read errors. I am assuming this would help with cyclic redundancy errors that are the reported failures in recent encryptions. Any real expert opinions or experience here?

brusbrother said:   Will this decrypt encrypted dvds as well, in particular our newer Disney dvds?
Edit: seems like it is capable of decryption and in fact can be set to ignore read errors. I am assuming this would help with cyclic redundancy errors that are the reported failures in recent encryptions. Any real expert opinions or experience here?

Search for AnyDVD: reduces anxiety and frustration toward zero.

seems like these programs only work until the latest batch of encryption comes out, then you have to pay to upgrade

DVDFab is the king of this type of software.

why i'm getting "PDFcreator" download?

tougher said:   why i'm getting "PDFcreator" download?
Be careful what you are clicking on in the download page.. Typically, download pages have any number of other offers that get you everything from other unwanted programs to pizza delivered which you may actually want.
It's NOT the big blue DOWNLOAD button.
Look below that to where it says "Download Magic DVD Copier Now"

It's a bit unethical that they have a huge "download" button leading to the download of another product. It's the only major site that I've seen that regularly has this type of ad on a page geared towards downloading a totally unrelated product. It's very misleading.

brusbrother said:   tougher said:   why i'm getting "PDFcreator" download?
Be careful what you are clicking on in the download page.. Typically, download pages have any number of other offers that get you everything from other unwanted programs to pizza delivered which you may actually want.
It's NOT the big blue DOWNLOAD button.
Look below that to where it says "Download Magic DVD Copier Now"

^^ site gives alway free software...just learn to click the right link

Nice deal which works for me. Thanks very much!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014