• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Sears
See Sears discounts that earn 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

food processor
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
hrm... been seeing 45.79 since this thread popped up? Think this is region specific?

matr8x (Oct. 22, 2012 @ 7:58p) |

I would like one. I tried the OP link but it says it can't be added to cart though it says it's in stock in my store. I ... (more)

smalldeal (Oct. 23, 2012 @ 7:01p) |

Hmmm.. still shows $45.xx

Doua (Oct. 24, 2012 @ 12:47p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks.

It doesn't let me add it to cart, not even for store pick up.
Thank anyway, it would be a good deal if I could add it to cart.

ElGuache said:   It doesn't let me add it to cart, not even for store pick up.

call Sears 1-800#

Butcherboy said:   ElGuache said:   It doesn't let me add it to cart, not even for store pick up.

call Sears 1-800#

1-800-697-3277

Telephone CSR couldn't place an order either. He said the price is good until 10/27 though.

It showed $45 for me...

MattatUT said:   It showed $45 for me...

Did for me too, but I refreshed and now it's the right price.

Edit: But having the same cart issues. Pity, was going to get two for Christmas gifts.

Same cart issues here. Print and take to the store???

Looks like it was a price mistake that they corrected.

it's in their sunday paper ad.

Got Two! Thanks OP!

Wow, Tried to get one more and when you add the product to cart it skips you to a different model that is more expensive! but ad still has it at $17.99 http://www.sears.com/appliances-small-kitchen-appliances-food-pr...

Was just able to order one for pickup.

Merchandise Subtotal: $17.99
Sales Tax: $1.26
Estimated Total Cost of This Order: $19.25
AMEX() $19.25

looks like it's available to ship, too.

couldn't add to the cart either. went to the store and picked one up at the advertised price. good deal, thanks OP!

Added to cart and paid to pickup this afternoon (+ 4% FW CashBack). Thanks OP!!

Got it at Kmart..
Would not add to the cart at Sears. "Chat" was a waste of time!!! I called customer service and she could not add it to the cart. She worked out something on the Kmart website, and after paying $35 on the card,$14 will be credited back.
No Cash Back

The Chat line was obviously out of country... very frustrating

Final price ,,$19.38

Can confirm that it's 17.99+tax in-store. Got two for future gifts as planned. Thanks OP.

Thanks OP I picked up one in-store today.

hrm... been seeing 45.79 since this thread popped up? Think this is region specific?

I would like one. I tried the OP link but it says it can't be added to cart though it says it's in stock in my store. I also tried fsu67's link. Though it shows the correct price, it changes to the $45 one when I clicked on the add to cart link. I hate Sears.

Hmmm.. still shows $45.xx

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014