• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
List Price: $795.00
Price: $94.99 FREE Super Saver Shipping & Free Returns Details
You Save: $700.01 (88%)
In Stock.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
Want it delivered Tuesday, October 23? Order it in the next 17 hours and 53 minutes, and choose One-Day Shipping at checkout.

Swiss quartz movement
Mineral crystal; brushed black ion-plated stainless steel; black polyurethane strap
Chronograph functions with 30 minute, 30 second and 10 second subdials; date window

More info

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Invicta Men's 11747BRB
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I see a cheap watch that nodiver would ever wear and a ridiculous box that looks like its supposed to protect said watch from what exactly?

so cool, hope my brother will love this one. Thanks for sharing.

Nice deal found here which works for me.

doncrescas said:   I see a cheap watch that nodiver would ever wear and a ridiculous box that looks like its supposed to protect said watch from what exactly?

I see dead people.... No, wait, I mean threadcrapping.

This appears to be a roughly $20 discount off the typical price for an Invicta Pro-Diver chronograph like this one(Bobbygardner, Invicta's "retail" prices are inflated roughly 70-90% - no one ever sells them for even close to half off the MSRP). OK deal and a decent looking watch.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014