• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Canon EOS Rebel T4i SLR Camera w/ 40mm Lens, Adobe Software + Pro9000 Printer $686.95AR Free Shipping
Adorama has this Canon EOS Rebel T4i 18MP DSLR Bundle:
Canon EOS Rebel T4i 18MP Digital SLR Camera
Canon EF 40mm f/2.8 STM Pancake Lens
Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II Inkjet Printer
Adobe Dual Software Photoshop Elements 10 and Premiere Elements 10
Canon Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss 13 x 19" (50 Sheets)
all for a low $686.95 Free Shipping after rebate. Tax in NJ, NY. - To buy this offer, simply select the bundle in the 'Buy Together' window that contains the items above.
You can additionally easily sell the printer for over $100 at eBay
$400 rebate Exp 12/31/12

QUOTED and CREDITED to TECHBARGAINS.COM

however price for canon camera drop so much recently.

Adorama
Need a Adorama coupon that earns 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Camera Bundle (73.94kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

My search skills suck. Went to the site and found several different bundles but none with the printer and that price.

Where it says "Buy together and save" "Save up to $110.00 with bundleText"...click there. Scroll down to where you see the Canon EF 40mm f/2.8 STM Pancake Lens - USA Warranty and click on that bubble to the right...then click on the "ADD TO CART" blue button in the upper right corner. This will bring your cart to $1086.95. After you get the $400 rebate credit card...your price will sort of equal to $686.95.

Good deal, as Best Buy has this same camera on sale now for a $739...without any lenses or a printer, etc.

The deal for the Canon EOS Rebel T3i bundle went on back order again over at B&H...so this deal looks good. I would rather have the lenses in this T4 bundle, as B&H was including a 55-250mm lens in their package, about $150. The software package is okay in this deal...but I would rather have the extra lenses.

Good deal and find though...I like Adorama, but bought at B&H last night. Maybe I can call and cancel my order with them???

pang2000, you just stole this text from techbargins website. Plus you did not post the link to buy the camera package. Reported

jpstrings said:   pang2000, you just stole this text from techbargins website. Plus you did not post the link to buy the camera package. Reported

reported? Really? What's going to happen? The FW Police are going to work with the TechBargains police on a transnational caper?

hammer45 said:   jpstrings said:   pang2000, you just stole this text from techbargins website. Plus you did not post the link to buy the camera package. Reported

reported? Really? What's going to happen? The FW Police are going to work with the TechBargains police on a transnational caper?

Post was reported because the link to buy this camera package is not working. LOL @ u kid

I've asked the OP to add a link to the deal.

We don't remove posts simply because they're not linked. We'll move it to expired when the deal is dead. Clicking on the skull and crossbones (which is what you did) marks the deal as dead. If you want to 'report' something, you can use the 'alert mods' button.

i wrote down the statement, quoted and credited to techbargains.
when u click the Adorama, u will transfer to 4ti and then choose your bundle and someone post the method.
since i check the deal forum for t4i and no one post it.

thank you for your report.

BMWLVR82 said:   I've asked the OP to add a link to the deal.

We don't remove posts simply because they're not linked. We'll move it to expired when the deal is dead. Clicking on the skull and crossbones (which is what you did) marks the deal as dead. If you want to 'report' something, you can use the 'alert mods' button.

LOL @ u jp

OP - THANK YOU.

I bit. Will be my first DSLR.

Parlayed this with $400 after $1000 spend in 90 days for Barclay's NFL Card.

So after that, rebate, and Cash Back, net cost will be $265.21, before selling the printer.

Unbelieveable!

Got shipping notice already from this morning's order. $30 CB already reported as well.

congratulations. buy great camera and printer under $300 while using your nfl credit card. thats a deal. i have t3i and wont upgrade yet.

Thanks OP!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014