Hurry, they both expires 12/13/12.

20% off entire table for lunch
$5 off 2 dinner entres

enjoy!

Member Summary

olive garden (104.10kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

20% lunch looks good, specially for an office lunch...

Expires 10/25....won't be able to get there before then....thanks though.

hallf said:   Expires 10/25....won't be able to get there before then....thanks though.

Thanks for the valuable contribution.

We used one of these coupons a week ago after having not been to the OG for over a year and were very disappointed. Portions were smaller, the salad was just plain iceburg lettuce with a spritz of dressing, the breadsticks tasted like cardboard, and the meals were clearly of the "out of the box" variety. They had also replaced the chairs with cheaper ones, the cloth napkins with paper, and the waitresses were heavily pushing appetizers and other add-ons. I couldn't believe this was the Olive Garden! I used to really like that place but it seems that, at least at our local restaurant, they have completely given up on quality and experience. Now it is no better than Dennys.

darius11 said:   I couldn't believe this was the Olive Garden! Never knew anyone considered the Olive Garden other than a step up from fast food. Pastas are cheap period. I'd hate to think anyone would take a date to the Olive Garden to impress them...thanks for the deal.

My local og is always great and just about every other ones i go to. Wether they r in cali or vegas, i was never disappointed. So to each their own.

update with new expiration date of 11/15/12.

back again with new expiration date of 12/13/12.

does anyone else feel they get second rate service when presenting coupons at a sit down place? I tried the 20% coupon... first time I used coupon at a sit down place and the waitress's demeanor changed as soon as I showed the coupon and she rarely checked in on us... had to flag down another waitress to get ours to come over. I know this could easily happen even if I didnt use a coupon but still a very bad first experience.

for me no because I generally tip off of the total amount and not the discounted amount.

nwill002 said:   does anyone else feel they get second rate service when presenting coupons at a sit down place? I tried the 20% coupon... first time I used coupon at a sit down place and the waitress's demeanor changed as soon as I showed the coupon and she rarely checked in on us... had to flag down another waitress to get ours to come over. I know this could easily happen even if I didnt use a coupon but still a very bad first experience.i never show the coupon until the check comes.

i never show the coupon until the check comes. Ding Ding we have a winner...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014