• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
I bought one for my child for christmas. Will you please help me put the google play app on it. Please. I would be very thankful.

you need to make a gmail account and then you can search on youtube how to put the google play store on it

Found 1 at biglots.. they had 3.. but, 2 of them only had 512 ram! They found the "older" one (they called it older even though its better!), so I don't know if biglots recently got newer version in with only 512 ram.. the packaging looked nicer on the 512! (weird)

Anyway- charging mine now. They also had a 1.5 Gb Fantom external 3.0 USB drive for 79.99.

Just a note for anyone buying this in December - at least this is my experience. BigLots only had the 512MB versions, but they seem to work fine. Maybe some lag in opening apps, but once open all works well. The biggie is the update from D2 - I could not install it, so emailed support. They said that's for an "older" model, and the ones out now don't need the update. So, if you try to update, and it fails/hangs, that might be the issue.

Your walkthru and files worked perfectly. I got everything I needed installed (some I already had), along with the Root Explorer and CPU thingy. Thank you very much, this $80 tablet is fantastic.

I did have one question about the screen resolution - I did your fix, bumping it up to 120, which is fine, but maybe a bit small (even with messing with the fonts). I was wondering if you've experimented with other resolution options - or is 120 the only one. I did not want to edit and screw it up, but maybe there's an in-between from what the tablet comes as and the 120 edit?

thanks again...

ERRONR...

Would you please tell me how you set your d2pad resolution to something besides stock? I hate The native resolution... things are just too small.

I tried to reset my resolution but all I got was a bootloop.

I could really use your help.

Thanks in advance

My girlfriend has had nothing but trouble getting the wireless to work, every time she turns the wireless on it turns right back off, every single time. She installed the updated software package from the website (unit serial number with the 08 in it), still didn't fix it. She has tried for 4-5 days for hours per day to get a hold of tech support, she keeps getting put on hold or in phone queue hell. Any advice??

Just got a D2 at BigLots only has 512mb of ram. Have they found some old stock !

I picked one up also. I would appreciate it if you could tell me how to fix the resolution.

My email is rjsurovec07@aol.com
Thanks,
Ron

I picked one up also. I would appreciate it if you could tell me how to fix the resolution.

Thanks,
Ron

Thanks,
Ron

My girlfriend took hers back, wifi was non-functional out of the box. Exchanged it for the Polaroid and got back $10. Wifi working out of the box on it. Just unlucky I guess.

Hello how do you do that I have a different tablet but same os not sure how to get apps on the external sd card

Please help! I want google play on my d2 pad but don't know how please help. My email is rhondareese4@gmail.com.

Please help! I want google play on my d2 pad but don't know how please help. My email is rhondareese4@gmail.com.

UPDATE: In today's (Sunday) Big Lots advertisement, they show $200 of all in-stock tablets $79.99 and up

The website does not seem to reflect this.
Here's the image that I scanned, its a PDF file.
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/60559762/CCF12232012.pdf

That's $20 off, not $200

I actually bought a D2Pad, the one with 1Gb of RAM, and after replacing the ROM with Myfishbear's and several other 'tweaks', I thought it was quite good. The downside was the limited viewing angle and the poor battery life. I ended up returning it, primarily because of the battery issue.

I don't think one can find the 1Gb models anymore, but $60 (after $20 discount) isn't a bad price for the D2-711 (512 Mb) model. It was fun experimenting and learning the Android system.

I will probably go for the Nexus 7 the next time the price is reduced.

My nephew got a D2 tablet for christmas and the screen is very large and wont let him do anything, how do i get the sccreen to be smaller?

MY DAUGHTER GOT THIS TABLET AND IT WILL NOT STAY CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET. IT IS HIT OR MISS GETTING THE THING CONNECTED AS WELL. I HAVE TRIED OTHER DEVICES IN MY HOUSE... THEY WORK JUST FINE. I HAVE TRIED CALLING THE 888 NUMBER BUT AFTER 35 MIN ON HOLD I GIVE UP CAN ANYONE HELP OR SHOULD I TAKE IT BACK? I AM NOT STUPID I KNOW HOW TO TURN THE WIFI ON AND PUT IN MY WEP... BUT IT IS JUST NOT STAYING CONNECTED AND HAVING TROUBLE GETTING IT CONNECTED..

The d2 tab works great for what it costs I brought two of them for my boys and they even make phone calls on them but unfortunetly my one son has broken his,does anyone know where I can get it repaired,please help

Hi my kids got a 9inch D2 pad for chirstmas We are having lots of problems with the Moblie Market to open, It also isnt wanting to keep a very good wifi signal which could be my router, But then I see other people are having problems w theirs. Can someone please help me to set it up for them. I was trying to read these but there was so many wasnt sure what to use. I also saw u need to fix the screen resolution. Thanks for any help, me and my daughters will be very happy.
email: arabian3rose@gmail.com

its already on there its 1 mobile market

the screen on my sons d2 7" tablet is cracked. any idea where i can call or email or shop online for a new one? thank you

Purchased a d2 tablet for my daughter for christmas and games have almost filled up the internal memory. Just discovered that when I moved apps to the sd card under settings, they weren't going to the sd card that I purchased. Have looked at apps that move to the micro sd and the reviews say they don't work with ice cream sandwich. Help please - trying to avoid deleting games when there is a perfectly good sd card sitting in the tablet unused.

I have memorized the instructions for the kindle update and i STILL cant figure it out!!! i don't have the WINZIP or anything i guess on my computer and i cant seem to figure it out help please!!! is there ANY WAY to use my tablet to get the update to work or does it HAVE to be from a computer? thanks in advance.

I've tried lots of cheap tablets and I found them all unusable. Doesn't matter how much memory or how fast the processor is.

Spend a little more and get a refurbed Nook Color for $99 shipped at Overstock. It's not as snappy as my Galaxy S3 but it blows every Kohls tablet I've owned out of the water.

Nook Color for $99 from Overstock

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014