• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Sears Outlet Store

http://www.searsoutlet.com/d/product_details.jsp?md=ct_md&cid=70...

Try code code ABCART for 5% off

•1/4”, 3/8” and 1/2” Drives

•Quick-Release Teardrop, one hand reversing level ratchets

•Assortment of Sockets

Ø 6-point or 12-point, Inch and metric sizes

Ø Standard and deep depth

Ø Spark plug

•12 Combination Wrenches

Ø 6 Inch sizes: 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16-Inch
6 Metric sizes: 9, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15 mm

Sears
See Sears discounts that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Green for a nice price on what still are quality Craftsman tools.

The downside (a minor one) is that since this set's biggest size is 9/16" / 15mm, which limits you to oil changes, light auto maintenance, and the like. Most exhaust, brake and front-end work is going to need larger sizes, none of which this set contains - and that is somewhat surprising since it includes a 1/2" drive ratchet.

Logan71 said:   Green for a nice price on what still are quality Craftsman tools.

The downside (a minor one) is that since this set's biggest size is 9/16" / 15mm, which limits you to oil changes, light auto maintenance, and the like. Most exhaust, brake and front-end work is going to need larger sizes, none of which this set contains - and that is somewhat surprising since it includes a 1/2" drive ratchet.

Those are the wrenches, not the sockets.

whkey said:   5% off all over the purchase with the code ?

ABCART

It is a old code It may not work, But always worth a try....

You do realize that this is on the Sears Outlet Store website, right? The nearest to me is 144 miles, the farthest is 669 miles. I can't make up my mind which one to drive to in order to pick this up!

SafetyDance said:   Logan71 said:   Green for a nice price on what still are quality Craftsman tools.

Those are the wrenches, not the sockets.

You couldn't surmise that from looking at the picture, though it does seem to be true.

Complete contents list is here, for those considering this.

You do realize that no one knows you that well

vsfoxe said:   You do realize that this is on the Sears Outlet Store website, right? The nearest to me is 144 miles, the farthest is 669 miles. I can't make up my mind which one to drive to in order to pick this up!

Logan71 said:   Green for a nice price on what still are quality Craftsman tools.

Agreed, this would be a fantastic set if it had larger sizes. My truck has many 11,16,17mm bolts. Green for price/deal.

DontTreadOnMe said:   Logan71 said:   Green for a nice price on what still are quality Craftsman tools.

Agreed, this would be a fantastic set if it had larger sizes. My truck has many 11,16,17mm bolts. Green for price/deal.

I see all the sizes you need listed here.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014