• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I was trying to spend my zombie mulch game coupon tonight and found this pruning set priced at $9.97 something as special buy item. Think is a good deal, but it ring up as $2.80. So, I bought 2 and used the 5 dollar off coupon, come up as 65 cents for 2 set tax included. It carry 10 years warranty. Looks pretty good quality for the price. There still quite a few left in Flushing Homedepot after I got 2.

Home Depot
See Home Depot coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

2 Piece Forged Pruning Set
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer

Thanks JoeHuang
Disclaimer

receipt
Thanks JoeHuang
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

The first picture posted by Farfisa850 was not the one I bought. I just uploaded the picture of the item I bought.

Were they on the pruner/hedge clippers aisle or mixed in with other special buys?

TY!

I bought a set of the middle picture (3D box with both pair pointing up) and was disappointed with the quality.
I don't think they're worth much -- certainly not for someone who wants to use them a lot, or rely on them for
a few years.

Sometimes you get what you pay for (or a bit less) -- I think this deal is one of those times.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014