Voting History
rated:
40% Off Any Large Papa John Pizza At Regular Menu Price with Code: 40RED

Exp. 10/28/12

Member Summary

Papa Johns (84.30kB)
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer

Guess it's not a bad deal if you like this stuff, but Papa John's tastes like cardboard to me.

darius11 said:   Guess it's not a bad deal if you like this stuff, but Papa John's tastes like cardboard to me.

I wouldn't know since I've never had it. I grew up in NYC and delivered for Dominoe's in college: both put me off fast food pizza for life. However, I see a lot of popular Papa John deals posted on FW so when I saw this deal I thought it might be of use to someone. Cheers.

Great deal, thanks OP.

Thanks for the post. Code stacks with the free 1,000,000 pizza deal they are doing now. I was able to use the free promo code and the 40 % off other pizza code in the same order.

Wished the 50% off work in high point nc, but this 40% is good instead. TY op!

darius11 said:   Guess it's not a bad deal if you like this stuff, but Papa John's tastes like cardboard to me.

I had Papa John's for the first time a few days ago, and I agree. Pretty tasteless mass-market stuff. I'll continue to frequent the little "townie" pizza shops, they make MUCH better pizza than the franchise chain stores.

Get a free pizza--get 25 points + free pizza with code "2PAPAS". Order between 10/28-11/4 and with a $12 order get 25 points. As long as they keep giving me free pizza I'll get it, it's OK if it's cheap or free

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014