• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

water hose + nozzle
Disclaimer

shelf price tag
Disclaimer
I found this item on clearance at my HD. If you're in the market for a hose or a water nozzle, you might be able to get both for less than the price of a nozzle. This was in the Rochester NY store.

Home Depot
Need a Home Depot coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

hose
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
There are plenty of them at Tewksbury.
I bought one but actually returned it, save $2.98 (+tax) since it's virtually no ... (more)

pianoCM (Nov. 03, 2012 @ 8:41p) |

Really good for camping though. I use this for washing salt water off my fishing reels.

VirginiaDC (Nov. 03, 2012 @ 8:54p) |

23 in Napa. Out of stock elsewhere around.

ForSpud (Nov. 03, 2012 @ 8:54p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good deal, and well-documented post. Green!

Found plenty at St Louis Park, MN store.

Left a couple.

j/k.

My store shows 24 in stock, Will have to check it out. Thanks OP

cool deal

Nice found. Thanks OP for sharing it. The deal is useful to me.

VegasVegan said:   My store shows 24 in stock, Will have to check it out. Thanks OP

How did you check if your store has any in stock?

Nice with the inventory checker! Lot of lazy employees!

which number is the sku?

tanner12oz said:   which number is the sku?

212450 in the picture of shelf tag it's the number above the barcode minus the first set of 0s!

Got one, paid for with the coupon from the HD/Facebook 'Zombie Mulch' game. Free is good... Thanks, OP and HD!

Zombielinkie

The HD in Oxford MA has craploads of these. I picked up two. Doesn't look very impressive, actually...

Scored 2. Thanks OP. Just to let others know that this is a light duty hose and seems to be very fragile as compared to the other similar ones I have used in the past. The better quality ones sell for $25+ on Amazon. However its definitely a good deal for the current clearance price. Green for OP

28 of them in stock by me...thanks a ton for this i needed a couple of these!

I've been using these as fillers

If for some reason you want to purchase $5.01 or more of merchandise, two of these or one of these + 1 potted plant ($2.50 here) works well.

I had an order where I wanted to purchase a $11.00-$13.00 item (grill cover, Christmas lights, etc), But I decided I wanted my order subtotal to be at least $15.01. I added one of these, and then another small filler such as air freshener, .88 cent rake, etc.

Despite what the inventory checker says, Germantown, MD has several sealed cases on the shelf with the SKU 212450 clearly displayed on the outside.

Thanks OP! Picked one up.

Thanks OP. Picked up one - the hose seems skinny - will see how it really works next year

that inventory checker is not working, I don't think. No matter what sku I enter into the sku box, it gives me the same "8 available" at my nearest store and also the same exact numbers (or out of stock) at the other nearby stores. I don't think it's a coincidence.

orangespot said:   that inventory checker is not working, I don't think. No matter what sku I enter into the sku box, it gives me the same "8 available" at my nearest store and also the same exact numbers (or out of stock) at the other nearby stores. I don't think it's a coincidence.
try this

Picked up a couple in Winter Haven, FL; they had 9 left.

There are plenty of them at Tewksbury.
I bought one but actually returned it, save $2.98 (+tax) since it's virtually no use for the garden, too tiny.

pianoCM said:   There are plenty of them at Tewksbury.
I bought one but actually returned it, save $2.98 (+tax) since it's virtually no use for the garden, too tiny.

Really good for camping though. I use this for washing salt water off my fishing reels.

23 in Napa. Out of stock elsewhere around.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014