1 PC Input

SRS TruSurround HD™

Watts per channel: 10W x 2

Member Summary

SAMSUNG PN50C450
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Whaaa,whaaa,whaaaat? You funny long-time, so funny make me pee pants. Wise man say no eat yellow snow. Yes, winter comin... (more)

m362w (Oct. 25, 2012 @ 9:49a) |

I have this model, paid about 900$ afew years ago. Has DLNA to connect to networked or usb media, but no apps. So no... (more)

stratman71 (Oct. 25, 2012 @ 10:18a) |

Sorry, but no products were found.

MrFoster (Oct. 27, 2012 @ 10:08p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Store pick up only!

"New for 2010"

Good deal if you want it for the garage or bedroom. Too bad local pickup only, unfortunately no Fry's remotely close to me. Thanks anyways, OP.

Not available in Roseville or Sacramento.

none within 100 miles of the bay area

(or LA for that matter)

I'll be interested to see if anyone actually locates this unicorn.

Hurry into Alaska for your best selection.

Fry's has a lot of discontinued junk on their website at absurdly low prices with no stock, really no point in posting them at all...

I think they have all been sold. I checked all Frys zip codes for inventory and they were all marked as "Items unavailable".

arribasn said:   Fry's has a lot of discontinued junk on their website at absurdly low prices with no stock, really no point in posting them at all...

They are trying to drive traffic to their website and/or stores. Evil!

This is a great tv, I bought mine last year. Too bad none in GA, would love to pick up another at this price!

damn.... give me a 32" at that price and I would buy it....

Not available at the 2 stores in the Phoenix area. Too bad.

I own this. That price is about what it's worth.

PM?

i own this tv too, the only problem i have with it is that you can see break-ins from previous channel even if you didnt watch it for a long time. fyi it is heavy - i recommend 3 people to hang it from the wall carefully.

None in Houston

vickh said:   PM?

Godspeed, son.

Big RED from me.
PLEASE DO NOT POST SUCH (fry's instore) DEALS. I NEVER saw any good item available in good quantity for shipping. It doesnt make any sense to post such in-store deals. I can also post my dollar-tree/ BigLots items which are never available for public.

You KIDDING right?

maharshi said:   Big RED from me.
PLEASE DO NOT POST SUCH (fry's instore) DEALS. I NEVER saw any good item available in good quantity for shipping. It doesnt make any sense to post such in-store deals. I can also post my dollar-tree/ BigLots items which are never available for public.

I got the last two in Sugar Land They will make good outdoors pool TV's. NICE and GREEN

beachfitrob said:   None in Houston

Kunai said:   vickh said:   PM?

Godspeed, son.

well, I'll try and post

who else carries this B&M (with a liberal PM policy??)

A few years ago Fry's was top drawer. They would advertise in the local newspaper (Phoenix, AZ), list prices, product no., etc. They would always have enough supply on hand of their sale items that even on the last day of the sale you could depend on walking in and find the item. In the last couple of years the number of sale items have been reduced and the product number is not listed so you have no idea what is being sold. When you call to find out about the product you are put on hold for a long time or the call is dropped. If you do find out about the item, chances are, even on the first advertising day, they would not have the inventory to support the sale. I use to visit the Fry's store in North Phoenix often but I refuse to bother with them anymore.

None in SW Florida!

I'm getting pretty tired of even hearing about Fry's. what store, in this global internet age, only offers items in-store? Not even delivery with a charge. It's a joke...and should be treated as such.

Get ready for the red snow! Winter is coming.

cgsample said:   Get ready for the red snow! Winter is coming.

Whaaa,whaaa,whaaaat? You funny long-time, so funny make me pee pants. Wise man say no eat yellow snow. Yes, winter coming, is there winter on Uranus?

I have this model, paid about 900$ afew years ago. Has DLNA to connect to networked or usb media, but no apps. So no Netflix. Controls on TV are of the touch sensitive type and can be finicky (need to use the remote to turn on or off usually) but as mentioned above, would make a fine tv for the kids room or a garage. This is, of course, if'n you can find one in stock.

Sorry, but no products were found.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.