• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I believe you have my stapler...

Free shipping with prime or if your total order is >$25

I bought one of these a while back on a deal like this one and really like having it on my desk.

Product Features
20-sheet stapler delivers classic 747 solid metal construction in a sleek, new form and finish.
Re-engineered for increased strength and streamlined for productivity -- the industry standard just got even better.
An updated design brings superior reliability and a contemporary touch to your desktop.
Staples up to 20 sheets, plus offers the added versatility of pinning and tacking.
Features open-channel loading, jam-proof performance, supply indicator, durable metal body and pinning and tacking capabilities.

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Swingline
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Not bad. The lowest historical Amazon price was $9.90 on Aug 24, 2009

Hah, just checked, got mine on December 7, 2009 for: $9.99. Tming is everything I guess. But it's a cool desk item. I'd still get it for a couple bucks more, just not 3X.

Nice, this is useful to me

Glad someone found it useful, thanks.

carollee123 said:   Nice, this is useful to me
I'm sure you'll enjoy it...

The deal works for me. Thanks OP! Got mine.

I picked one up along with a $5 copy of Office Space for a gift exchange; it was a hit!

RADa5AURU5 said:   I picked one up along with a $5 copy of Office Space for a gift exchange; it was a hit!
Cool gift idea!

FYI to anyone thinking of such a gift bundle, while not as cheap as $5, WalMart has the Office Space (Special Edition) (Blu-ray) (Widescreen) version for $10 with free in-store pickup, not bad.

Movie Description

The following content was provided by the publisher.
Unable to endure another mind-numbing day at Initech Corporation, cubicle slave Peter Gibbons (Ron Livingston) gets fired up and decides to get fired. Armed with a leisurely new attitude and a sexy new girlfriend (Jennifer Aniston), he soon masters the art of neglecting his work, which quickly propels him into the ranks of upper management! Now the stage is set for Peter to carry out a high-tech embezzling scheme that's sure to mean the end of his job and a one-way ticket to easy street. Can he pull it off before all corporate hell breaks loose.

Languages: English, French and Spanish, Behind The Scenes Featurette, Deleted Scenes, Featurette, Original Theatrical Trailer.

"Out Of The Office: An Office Space Retrospective With Mike Judge"; "Jump To Conclusions 2.0"; "Grab The Stapler And Printer Beat-down"; "Last Piece Of Cake"; "Whack-A-Drone"; "Post-It Pandemonium"; "The Apathy Of Man: History Track".

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014