• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Description (from a 3rd party)

The P229® DAK™ is the standard pistol of the Dept. of Homeland Security and the U.S. Coast Guard who selected the P229 after a 3 million round grueling torture test. A favorite among law enforcement professionals, the P229 offers compact size, choice in firepower of 9mm, .357 SIG or .40 S&W, tactical versatility of an accessory rail, double-action only and the unbeatable performance that only comes from SIG SAUER® all in one package. Developed by the renowned engineers at Sauer for the SIG SAUER pistols, the new DAK trigger system delivers a safe, reliable and consistent 6.5 pound double-action only trigger pull. The DAK also features double-strike capability. SIG SAUER DAK pistols also disassemble without the need to pull the trigger - simply lock the slide back and remove the magazine to disassemble like other SIG pistols. The DAK is also available in the P220®, P226® and P239® models.

Link

Member Summary

SIG SAUER 229R
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Is this dealer reliable? How do you purchase from them? It does not even have "Add to Cart"...

Good question. I never heard of them. Hummmmm

xavierok said:   Is this dealer reliable? How do you purchase from them? It does not even have "Add to Cart"...

These guys are well known on the Sig Forums, they are OK IMHO....

You will need to call them and either be a FFL or go thru a FFL to purchase.

BTW very good price.

As a FFL and a consumer who has ordered from Summit, they are reliable. They also will get shipments of CPO, or police trade in Glocks and other SIGs.

Summit Gun Broker = Very, very good.

I don't personally know anything about this gun, but it seems this particular one has given some people problems:

Text

From the SigForums said: Talking about the P229R and it's FTF was due to machining the slide to large and causing the feed ramp to be kicked too far over during extraction and causing a FTF.

Ordered up his last 229DAK today

I called and spoke with Mark(about a glock) they have G22 police turn ins for $369 and he was extremely nice. He already had my FFL on file so I called him and he said Mark basically runs out of his own shop with no store front and is top notch to deal with for purchases. Just remember you are seeing cash price CC's are another 3%.

Good to know.

duckbutter48 said:   Just remember you are seeing cash price CC's are another 3%.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014