• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Link to the deal.

Amazing point and shoot camera, I personally own it and love it.

Price drop is due to the release of the new S110, If you don't mind not having built in wifi the s100 is a great value.

Member Summary

Canon PowerShot S100
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Bought for $10 more in July. Great camera, but would expect better prices soon now that the S110 is out.

Another thing to consider: refurbished s95 has been available from directly from canon (currently OOS) for <$200 recently. Yes, it's refurb, yes it's one model older than the s100, but I've heard just as many people say that they prefer the s95 as I've heard say they prefer the s100 and the reviews on the s95 were better.

Yuyak said:   Another thing to consider: refurbished s95 has been available from directly from canon (currently OOS) for <$200 recently. Yes, it's refurb, yes it's one model older than the s100, but I've heard just as many people say that they prefer the s95 as I've heard say they prefer the s100 and the reviews on the s95 were better.

Great point, I personally really wanted the GPS feature for tagging photos and the S95 does not have that feature.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014