• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

guvera
Disclaimer
Free Music Downloads from Guvera via Playskool Facebook App
There are many great albums on this site, don't let the "Playskool" link turn you away...it is just one of their advertisers.
You can get the entire album-not just a song. I listed the categories below. You have to do things to earn downloads...like sharing on facebook or following Guvera on facebook or instagram.

THIS IS HOW YOU DOWNLOAD DIRECTLY TO YOUR COMPUTER: Once you have found the track you want to download, hover your mouse over the album artwork and press the ↓ARROW↓ button! To start downloading the track, press confirm. If you are using a PC, make sure you click save and choose the location where you wish to store your music (i.e. My Music folder). If you are on a Mac, the download will be saved to your Downloads folder (if iTunes is your default media player the track will commence playing straight away.) (IF YOU PUSH THE + INSTEAD OF THE ↓ IT WILL SAVE IT TO YOUR ONLINE PLAYLIST)
CLICK HERE

D'Aun
Recommended
Spooky Tunes
Classic Rock
Lollapalooza 2012
50 Years of The Rolling Stones
Gotye - Making Mirrors
SAHARA Stage
OUTDOOR Stage
MOJAVE Stage
MAIN stage
GOBI Stage
Whisky & Denim
Party People
Bull's and Cowboys
N The Hood
Architecture in Helsinki
3BallMTY
Peachtree Music Festival
Dusk Til Dawn
Top 100

What's Hot
World
Inspiratonal
Classical
Country
Jazz & Blues
Easy Listening
Dance/Electronic
Urban
Rock
Pop

Member Summary

music
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

HTTP Status 500

Cool

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014